The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell to remove someone

2 posters

Go down

Spell to remove someone Empty Spell to remove someone

Post  Eddie_E Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:25 am

You can use this spell for any one, even if it's a guy or girl that wont leave your partner alone but of course you'll write their names instead of yours.
You'll need some brown paper, the one you get when you buy beer. A green pepper, anger, lighter and a black pen. So you will cut out a piece of brown paper and write the persons name 9 times once you have done that you will write your name on top but back wards on it 9 time so like this ( Eddie) and (eiddE) on top of your name. Then you are going to get the chile and rub it on top of the paper/names. Do it with anger be mad and say i want to get rid or i want to remove this person from me or him/her; but be care full what you say because you can remove them from this world and you can cause a death. So keep rubbing it, hard its okay if the paper rips but just do it hard and make sure the chile breaks too; once its all wet and ripped up step on it and spit on it. Then wait till it dries and exactly at 12 o clock at night burn it and make sure it burns all the way. Then your spell will start automatically.
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Spell to remove someone Empty Re: Spell to remove someone

Post  witchx Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:05 am

This is an interesting spell, Eddie! Do you think it would be possible to do a ritual, or perhaps meditate, before doing a spell of this nature to be as cautious as possible in case a death were to occur? I guess what I am saying is, do people take extra precautions when doing these types of spells? If I were to find myself using this spell, I believe I would a protection ritual not only for myself, but also for that person to make it clear that I only wish to remove them from my existence, not remove them existence entirely. Still, a very good spell!
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

https://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Spell to remove someone Empty Good Question

Post  Eddie_E Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Yes, Witchx that is a really good question, when working with any type of magic or spell you have to be very precise on what you want. You don't ever want to harm anyone while doing any type of your work. When you are rubbing the pepper on the paper be very exact....Say i want to remove this person from my life i want them to distant them selfs and get away from me, i wish no harm just for them to get out of my path. Does that make sense ?
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Spell to remove someone Empty Re: Spell to remove someone

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down