The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell to make a X lover come back...

2 posters

Go down

Spell to make a X lover come back... Empty Spell to make a X lover come back...

Post  Eddie_E Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Okay this spell here has worked very well for people that I have recommend it to. It works so good that once the person comes back he/she wont ever want to leave you.

Ingredients
4 Candle Sticks
2 Apples
Honey
Clear Plate
Knife
Pen

When doing this spell you must concentrate really good and have patiences, it's very simple and its guaranteed to work. Whats you do is, you get the 2 apples slice them in half in the middle, and you're going to write the persons name on the apples. You then get the 4 candles and apples and on each apple you put a candle in the middle of it, you then place the candles on a plate with the form of a square so one on each corner. Once you have done that you will then pour honey all over it and light the candles; once the candles turn off you grab everything put it in a bag and you leave the bag next to a palm tree, it has to be a palm tree. The lover will come back so fast you'll be surprised.
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Spell to make a X lover come back... Empty Re: Spell to make a X lover come back...

Post  kuldeep brar Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:19 am

Ingredients
4 Candle Sticks
2 Apples
Honey
Clear Plate
Knife
Pen

When doing this spell you must concentrate really good and have patiences, it's very simple and its guaranteed to work. Whats you do is, you get the 2 apples slice them in half in the middle, and you're going to write the persons name on the apples. You then get the 4 candles and apples and on each apple you put a candle in the middle of it, you then place the candles on a plate with the form of a square so one on each corner. Once you have done that you will then pour honey all over it and light the candles; once the candles turn off you grab everything put it in a bag and you leave the bag next to a palm tree, it has to be a palm tree. The lover will come back so fast you'll be surprised.

i read this from your site for come back lover. i want to know properly about this.when i will put the candles on the apples, then after that same canldles i have to put in the plate. i understand this.but what about the pour of honey. i have to do this with the apples or only around the candles?

kuldeep brar

Back to top Go down

Spell to make a X lover come back... Empty Re: Spell to make a X lover come back...

Post  Eddie_E Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:54 pm

Just pour the honey everywhere... Just not on the wick, the fire will melt any of the honey on the candle stick.
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Spell to make a X lover come back... Empty kuldeep

Post  kuldeep brar Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:52 am

should i have to pour the honey on the apples also? or i have to wait there until candles burns properly?

kuldeep brar

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:00 am

Yes, on the apples as well. Pour it all over, kind of like if you where pouring syrup on pancakes; I go crazy and pour syrup everywhere LOL....Do that.
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down