The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy shit!

3 posters

Go down

Holy shit! Empty Holy shit!

Post  witchx Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:23 am

Soo, I just got around to finally watching the first Paranormal Activity movie! I can sense the realness of the film, although I know some "hollywood" spins have been added to it for extra thrill and scare factor, I still have total faith that something of this nature can happen. I myself would feel an extreme boost of peace if I did a cleansing ritual in my house, car, etc. Truth be known, we never know when something like this can happen to us or to someone close to us. These types of situations are taken unreasonably lightly sometimes because the consequences can be heinous. I really encourage everyone to do some sort of cleansing ritual/spell of their own space to avoid any situations of this nature and just to have a feeling of security. I have a crazy feeling after watching this movie and I know I'm not crazy. I've learned to go with my gut and my gut says to cleanse my space immediately! What is your all's take on this?
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

https://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Holy shit! Empty Re: Holy shit!

Post  Jas DelaLuna Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 pm

I completely agree that events of this nature can and do happen. A lot of time the hardest part of making sense of them, however, is figuring out what exactly is causing the activity. We all know about ghosts, and most ghosts come in two main varieties, Residual Hauntings and Intelligent Hauntings. Another common entity that one must factor in are Poltergeists, which arent ghosts at all, but phenomenon caused by pure electrical and psychic energy. Next you have elementals and "creatures", that are also unseen by the naked eye, such as faeries. Finally, there are what many of us would refer to as Demons.

Being a practitioner of Demonalotry (someone who works with traditional demonic entities known by name, revealed to us in grimoires and ancient holy texts.) I see Demons in a way many do not. In fact, the demons of hollywood's hauntings, such as the Exorcist and Paranormal Activity I do not consider or believe to be the same as true Demons. To a Demonalator, Demons are an ancient race of Deities, predating many of the ones worshiped today. Many of them having their origins in Egypt and Sumer.

However, Hollywood's demons are Lower Entities from the underworld/lower planes/shadow planes, whatever you want to call them. These beings are not deities, but rather are what are commonly referred to as Lower Entities. Just like all entities without physical form, these terrible creatures usually grow more powerful from two things Fear and Belief. It is this kind of creature that was present in the home featured in Paranormal Activity.

Even as someone with a first hand knowledge of Demons, those negative entities are not to be played around with. Many of them are driven by pure primal energy, a need to survive, and a desire to create energies in the home it inhabits that it can relate to (lower vibration energies, such as fear, hate, and anger)

Cleansing is an excellent solution to PREVENT these events... however many times more drastic measures might have to be taken if the negative entity settles in and / or picks up intensity.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:01 pm

I've had way too many experiences with lower entities. The encounters I've had sometimes haunt me in different forms. I've had two nightmares since I got kicked out about them. They appear in my dreams and they are truly frightening...
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:40 am

Its amazing how common things of this nature are. I can understand not wanting to advertise it as to not want to sound crazy, but I totally believe in it. I've felt so many ghostly vibrations and I simply won't believe that its untrue. I've not really had any first-hand encounters, but I can only imagine that they are very frightening!
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:59 pm

Manny, perhaps you need to do a major cleansing ritual.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:18 pm

Yeah, most likely. I don't have the freedom to do so here, either. It's not my house, so I can't do things. I don't have much privacy :/ It's almost like staying at my mom's house. I am restricted, but for different reasons. I'm glad that I'm here and not there, though. I can't stand the idea of being in that house anymore. It's too scary thinking about it. I don't even know how I dealt with it, to be honest.
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:31 pm

No one can stop you from performing a cleansing on yourself though, especially at night. You wouldnt have to leave whatever room your doing it in, and the main thing you need is yourself.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:19 am

Yeah, since it IS a different house, I believe performing cleansing methods on yourself would be helpful as to prevent another occurrence like you had before.
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum