The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Physically ill and in pain

2 posters

Go down

Physically ill and in pain Empty Physically ill and in pain

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Hello everyone, I know I just recently posted a prayer and healing request for myself on the 28th of May, but I was in need of posting once more. While my last prayer request did mention my physical health and vitality, it mainly focused on the emotional and mental issues i am currently struggling with. 

Well since then, I have gotten worse physically. As some of you know I have chronic bronchitis which has flared up exceptionally bad a few days ago. It has been so intense ythat I tore muscles in my back and in my chest, and the medicine for the pain and the coughing is making my stomach feel very weak and nauseas around the clock.

So Oracle users, and my DLL family, please pray for me. Any and all healings or energies sending would be appreciated, as well as reciprocated in the future.

Thank you,
Jas
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Physically ill and in pain Empty Re: Physically ill and in pain

Post  Son of Raven Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:08 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your pain. I will send prayers over. I hope you get better soon!

Son of Raven
God
God

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:22 am

Thank you Andrew Smile I really appreciate it.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum