The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spiritual Development Workshop

Go down

Spiritual Development Workshop Empty Spiritual Development Workshop

Post  Eddie_E Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:25 am

As a VERY spiritual person I though why not help one another and share the things that we all experience as we evolve in our spiritual journey. 2013 is a time of change many things are occurring within ourselves that we can’t seem to explain. Planets and energies are shifting which is causing a spiritual awakening. We can all feel different types of things i.e. Mood swing, change in sleep patterns, feeling energies, spirits, being more attracted to reading spiritual books and learning the tarot cards. These are just a few of the popular symptoms, let’s discuss these things and all grow and help each other in the best ways that we can.

This is a growing Spiritual and Psychic Development workshop which we will dicsuss in our forum. The topics cover from Empathy, Energy, First Steps - in Psychic and Mediumship Development, Healing, Mediumship, Psychic Intuition, Spiritualism, Meditation. Have you ever asked am I psychic or how can I learn to work with my psychic gifts and abilities? Here you can learn how to develop your Psychic and Mediumship, abilities in our group.

Do you ever ask any of these questions - How to develop psychic intuition? How to Become a Medium? How to learn mediumship and become a medium and connect to spirit? How to become a medium? How to learn to give spirit messages? How to use a crystal ball? How to read runes? How to understand and interpret signs and symbols? How to see and understand auras? How to work with chakras? How to cleanse and balance chakras. These are just some of the questions that we will all help each other answer. Do You Have the Desire to Grow, to Develop and Walk Your Own Spiritual Path. Then you are in the right place. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want. We are all here to assist one another.

I declare wisdom and understanding.

sunny BLESSINGS!!!!
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Development Workshop Empty Re: Spiritual Development Workshop

Post  Eddie_E Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:38 am

AWESOME!!!! Very Happy
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:49 am

Everyone has psychic abilities, whether as an individual they choose to use them, is a matter of personnel choice. Many believe that psychic ability is the 6th sense, that it is just another sense that we use along with the other five that we already use. Just because you can’t see, touch or hold something does not mean that it does not or can’t exist. People often worry when they start to explore their psychic abilities that they feel others may think they are a loony, mad or losing their marbles and can often worry that they themselves are in fact losing it. People that are already opened up to their inner self believe that this makes them the normal ones. The big questions that most have asked themselves is - where, when, how, why, what? The only way anyone learns is to discuss, whatever the situation, with likeminded people, this is the act of learning & developing. Everyone is a beginner and everyone is always learning. The Web of Life room is a place for likeminded people to meet & talk, to air their views, opinions & feelings and discus what is happening to them. With people that won’t judge or ridicule, who will accept you just because you are YOU. No pressure no hassles, just to chat & expand yourself for you. This creates a snowball effect, as we all open & discuss, this action helps others & so in turn helps you.
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down