The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sleep Paralysis

Go down

Sleep Paralysis   Empty Sleep Paralysis

Post  Eddie_E Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:14 pm

Today I want to talk about Sleep Paralysis

Sleep Paralysis……

Is when you’re asleep then you awake but unable to move? You might have even felt afraid but could not call for help? “I thought I was dead when it happened to me”. This condition is called sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis may leave you feeling frightened, especially if you also see or hear things that aren't really there. People have experienced seeing entities, shadows and sometimes even animals; they as well feel things touching, breathing, and hugging on them. Sleep paralysis may happen only once, or you may have it frequently -- even several times a night.

Sleep Paralysis is very normal and can be caused by different things going on with your body or sleep cycle. I honestly think it has to do with your spiritual side. In Mexico sleep paralysis is called (Cuando se te subo el muerto – When the dead person gets on you). I feel that when you’re asleep angels, demons, sprits of all sorts come and contact you… that’s why you get most signs and messages when you sleep, but we are too sleepy and lazy to remember and interpret them haha.

Sleep paralysis can be frightening and fun it really just depends on what you encounter. Pray to your goddess and ask for protection at all time before you go to bed. You don’t ever want to come in contact with any evil demon….most of them just want to take all of your good energy which will then leave you feeling tired and moody. Call out to your angels and be positive. If you’re in to OBE – Out of Body Experience then sleep paralysis would be the best thing for you; it’s the quickest way to do an OBE. I didn’t know I was having OBE until i read about it, I thought it was normal for me to see my body on my bed while I walked around….very creepy but fun. Whatever you do ALWAYS pray and protect yourself. I will talk about OBE in another blog.

So if this is something happening to you, do not fear. Stay positive at all time.
""Even though I walk through the shadow of valley of death I will fear no evil.""
If you’re scared read Psalms 79 that always helps me =)

Blessings to you ALL!!!!!
cheers Sleep
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum