The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divination Method Experiences

3 posters

Go down

Divination Method Experiences  Empty Divination Method Experiences

Post  Jas DelaLuna Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Have any of you had any experience with any form of Divination? For me personally, Divination (especially the Tarot) and Psychic Nature were the main aspects of the Occult that drew me in the strongest at first.

My favorite form of Divination is and probably always will be the Tarot. I have been studying it for almost 10 years and never feel like Im done learning even remotely.

The only other form of Divination I have a notable amount of experience with is Dowsing, but only by use of a Pendulum. I have never used Dowsing sticks, although I am inclined to try one day soon. Also, I find the use of a Pendulum to be much less accurate than that of the Tarot.

a couple of times I have used a deck of Poker Cards in an attempt to communicate with the spirit world with mostly unsuccessful or inconclusive results.

finally I have used a Ouija Board once. however I was young and with young friends. So the accuracy of that experience is indeterminable.

Anyone else care to share any methods of divination they have tried?
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Divination Method Experiences  Empty Re: Divination Method Experiences

Post  witchx Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:00 am

The only bit of Divination type works I've practiced would be Tarot, and also Ouija. However, like yourself, I was young and I was also with another young participant when I did it, so it's not necessary to even really count that as a practice. I would be interested in Ouija now with more serious practitioners.
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

https://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  Son of Raven Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 pm

I have some experience with the Tarot but I do not consider myself proficient with it yet. I have also tried Cartomancy (reading regular playing cards) and I had some success with it, but the Tarot was much more useful to me so I stuck with that.

Son of Raven
God
God

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Yes, that was my same experience with cartomancy, andrew.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down