The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mediumship

3 posters

Go down

Mediumship Empty Mediumship

Post  Godsmack Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:57 pm

Every person has psychic abilities. Each person is different, however, and may have one or more psychic abilities made more readily available to them. My strongest psychic ability is that of Mediumship. I have always had it and if I had grown up in the atmosphere that would have allowed me to explore it, I would have known at a much younger age.

I remember being afraid of the dark when I was little. Most people are or were. I always hated sleeping alone in my room. The dark always hid the most foul things. I guess my fear was what lurked in the dark, not so much the dark itself. I think I had good reason to be afraid, though. My father told me his own stories of what he saw within that apartment where we used to live. When I think about it, it makes sense to have been as scared as I was. It always did feel like there was something there. Not sure what it was, but it wasn't good.

There is a difference between malignant entities and lost souls. If you ever come across one or the other, you can usually tell. Lost souls don't constantly try to scare you. They may, unintentionally. If that is the case, let them know by telling them. Tell them that they are frightening you and they will back off.

Malignant entities, on the other hand, that's their goal. I guess they feed off of your fear. They want to cause you some form of harm. I've had a few experiences with these, unfortunately. I don't understand why. Perhaps there is something about me that draws them in. I'm not sure, but recently, I've had two dreams about malignant entities. I'm not sure if they visited me through the dreams or if they were just nightmares about my fear of them.

I used to live in my mother's apartment. We've been there ever since I was around 11 or 12 years old. From the moment we visited that house, I always felt uneasy. I hated going upstairs alone. It just felt very eerie. It always has felt that way and, to this day, it still does. If anything, I think it is worse now than before. My first experience in that house was when I was around 13. My family and some guest were downstairs and I had just got out of the shower. I wrapped my towel around my waist and opened the doors. I felt kind of scared being up there alone, all of a sudden. I wanted to know I wasn't alone. So I opened up my bedroom door and my mother's door. Our rooms were connected by the bathroom, by the way. When I opened up my mother's bedroom door, I saw one of my sister's dolls sitting on the very edge of the mattress where they slept, with it's head down. I looked at it, for a moment, feeling weirded out by it. In a split second, the head looked up at me and dropped back down. Needless to say, I was freaked. I just quickly made my way to my room.

I don't remember any more experiences up until a few years later. However, I do find it worth mentioning that one night, my mother left my door and her door open, so there was communication between us. My dad was staying there at the time. I heard them talking to each other, quietly. My mom then speaks up and asks me in Spanish, "Manuel, estas levantado?". In Spanish, this can have one of two meanings. Levantado means to be up, however, it can mean literally standing or figuratively awake. I took it figuratively and just said yes. My dad gets up, goes into the bathroom, turns on the light and looks around. He comes into my room and does the same. I was concerned and asked what was going on. He told me that my mother thought she'd seen someone standing at the bathroom door, facing their bed. She later described him to me as a soldier. I never heard her say anything again about it, nor did she mention if she ever experienced anything of the like again.

The next time I saw something was pretty strange. It has been the most physical manifestation of anything I've experienced before, visually. I was 15 years old or so. I remember being in 9th grade, at the time. I was sitting at my computer playing Solitaire and listening to Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory album. Both my doors were closed and the window was closed, along with the blinds. All of a sudden, a black blob about the size of a tennis ball just flies past my left cheek. This thing is moving at such a speed that I can actually feel the force of the wind whip my face. I was pretty shocked by what happened, but I just shrugged it off and went back to my business.

The next time something happened wasn't until I was almost 18 years old. I'm sure I'ved told this account before somewhere on here. It was about a little girl who really freaked me out. There has been some debate as to whether it was a malignant entity or a lost soul, but I'm sticking with the first, given the fact that I saw and felt her. My ex was staying the night at the house and I let him take the bed. I had to sleep on the floor, since my mother isn't okay with my sexuality. She didn't know we were in a relationship. Anyway, it was the middle of the night and I kind of woke up. I was half-asleep when it happened. I was sleeping on my right side, my back facing the bathroom door. She appeared between the space of where I had my tv and the right hand bottom corner of my bed, which is almost in front of where my feet were at. When I saw her, she just stood there. She was wearing a dirty, white nightgown with floral patterns. She was white, with very light brown hair. Her hair was grimy, greasy and looked very dirty. It was a bit clumped up, in some parts. She had her hair down so it covered the majority of her face. All of a sudden, she appeared behind me, by the bathroom door. She stood there for a second, and then I began to feel her presence moving towards me. The actual body didn't seem to move much, but her presence felt like she was coming towards me, trying to take hold of me. I became paralyzed, struggling to move away from her. Within my mind, I cried out to the Goddess, "Please, help me." A moment after, I found the strength to break free. I woke all the way up and she was gone. Never did I see her again.

I did ask my sister, one day, about the little girl. She described her to me just as I had seen her, so I knew it wasn't my mind playing tricks on me. My sister seems to be a clairvoyant medium. She says she can see them and has told me about the other ones she has seen.

One of the last memorable ones that I feel I should share(there have been more lol) is the one where I had performed the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP). I felt the need to do this because I felt psychically threatened that day. I had no issues that night. It was only in the morning, before waking, that I experienced anything. I was sleeping peacefully on my left side when I was woken up by what I can only describe as "bashing". It felt like something was bashing me on my front, but it couldn't actually touch me. I had set up my barrier, so whatever it was was hitting my barrier. It's hard to describe. It's like you're in a bubble and you can feel the shock of someone hitting the bubble through it, but it doesn't touch you. It went on for about 20 seconds. I was paralyzed this whole time. Finally, it stopped and I broke free. I simply turned around and tried to go back to sleep, not wanting to acknowledge what had happened.

These are a few of my most memorable accounts. I didn't feel the need to talk about all those other times when I entered a room and the air became heavy and charged, where my hair seemed to stand up. There have been way too many times that this has happened for me to keep count. If you have any stories you'd like to share, please do. For those of you with the psychic ability of mediumship, do not be discouraged. Patience and practice is needed with this. Remember to protect yourself.
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Mediumship Empty Re: Mediumship

Post  Jas DelaLuna Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:27 pm

I was around for a lot of these experiences Smile And Im proud to be able to say that, lol.

Some of your experiences have been very chilling. Im not sure how I would have reacted in a great deal of those situations.

I will say that Mediumship can be one of the most intimidating psychic gifts to work with, mostly because of the "eeriness" of it. From what I understand, Mediums are also more easily possessed or harmed by malignant spirits. Forthis reason baby, be careful, and maybe be well versed in ceremony... just in case
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:42 am

I couldn't imagine being so gifted in something so interactive with other, particularly lower vibrations such as mediumship. I've been drawn to certain "death" spirits, and certain lower vibration entities, but I've never gotten so far as to work with them closely. When I feel these forces, all I can really say is that I have the sense that they are there. I can tell when they are close and when they are at a manageable distance. I've not really discussed this before, but I live on the bottom floor of my house, which is a split level. I walk down the stairs from my kitchen into a hallway with my door on the left, the laundry room door on the right, and at the end of the hallway it opens up to the den. A lot of the time, usually when its dark and late, I can sense SOMETHING there. It seems to me as somewhat of a black vapor. It hasn't seemed to really get close to me, perhaps its just curious of me. I fear that something more interactive will happen and I don't personally feel that I have the experience to manage such an encounter. I'd love to hear your all's thoughts on this!
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

https://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Sounds very interesting to me, and I think it would probably unnerve me a great deal. I do know that a black mist has been reported in hauntings and ghost manifestations, but I am not sure of the significance of it, or why it appears that way. I am guessing that it has to do with the lower vibrations associated with ghosts and other lower entities.

I do know, that many spirits approach us out of curiosity rather than malevolence. Sometimes they approach us because they long for life, envy it in a way. All spirits feed on energy (just as we must feed on food for energy), and the greatest source o that energy, seems to come from the living. It may just have found a place where it feels comfortable to settle, because it has the energy it needs. Or it may be residual, meaning that it lives off the energy of a major event that occurred there, and that the spirit now relives in a constant loop. I would say that the second option sounds more likely in your case, because you often see the entity in the same area.

Not sure how helpful this was, just my 2 cents Smile
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: