The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarot Worskshop

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tarot Worskshop - Page 2 Empty Re: Tarot Worskshop

Post  Jas DelaLuna Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:41 pm

Well, I will certanly teach you. Trust me, just try. Whenever I post a new card, just post your initial reactions even if youre wrong, tap into your intuition. Please dont google the card or look it up, just give it your best. Then I'll post the real meaning. After a while you were learn very much. i suggest looking through The Fool through The High Priestess, which we've already done
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:09 am

Tony! I want to have a private discussion with you one day soon when we're both aligned and have some spare time! Way off topic, haha, sorry!
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

https://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:27 pm

Jas, im ready for the next card LOL...
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:09 pm

KEY THREE
THE EMPRESS

Tarot Worskshop - Page 2 The-empress-tarot-card
-Rider Waite

Tarot Worskshop - Page 2 Empress
-Legacy of the Divine

Tarot Worskshop - Page 2 Empress1
-World Spirit
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:25 pm

This card is representative of instinct, nature, obligation, love, nourishment, and tenderness. Definitely a positive card, you may have a blessing coming your way.
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:21 pm

When i see the empress i see, love, calmness, piece another things i noticed was her surroundings so meaning it can be a out going kind of thing due to nature the trees. Relaxation, waiting calmly for something to happen ?
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:30 pm

III. The Empress
Keywords: Abundance, fertility (pregnancy, birth), the Mother, creativity, nurturing, fruitfulness, sensuality, indulging in life or nature.
Reversed: Stagnation, fertility problems or issues, failure to thrive, poverty, maternal tyranny, promiscuity.
Primary Correspondence: Venus
Element: Earth
Astrology: Venus
Kabbalistic Hebrew Letter: Daleth (Door)
Path: Chokmah (Wisdom) to Binah (Understanding). The path of Luminous Intelligence. Some attributes for this path are “Imagination,” “Wisdom,” and “Folly”.

Numerology: 3. Creation is embodied most in Three. It comes from the sacred joining of the two (the original one and its partner, 1+2=3). Joy and celebration surround Three. Pleasure comes with Three, as does imagination. Three is also a number of planning and not one of final completion.

People: Mother/wife, Women who are: helpful, pregnant, important, maternal, nurturing, powerful, and/or authoritative, a female employer, royalty, and Mother Earth.

Traditional Key Symbols: The heart inscribed with the symbol representation of Venus, abundant vegetation, white robes with red roses, crown of twelve six-pointed stars, a cushioned throne, a scepter in her right hand, and sometimes a pregnant belly.

The Fool’s Journey: The Fool was feeling tired and deservedly so. At the very onset of his journey he was challenged with the difficult tasks of mastering his external environment as well as his internal environment. Now, with a balanced knowledge of the masculine and feminine principals, the Fool begins to experience something new: Creation. The process starts in his heart chakra (located in the chest area). Green, luscious light pours forth from him. It surrounds and pervades everything around him. The energy changes everything it touches as it spirals out effortlessly across the land. The surrounding landscape suddenly looked fresh and new, replaced by vegetation the still glowed brilliantly with the Divine emerald light of its origin. The High Priestess was gone, and before him is a new Master. She was beautiful and dressed in rare and expensive robes. Her crown showed her supreme authority, but her smile was kind and gentle. Her belly was large, as if she was with child, and her skin glowed with radiant life. “I am the Empress” she speaks, “and you are my child. Come to me and rest, be blessed by my bounty.” The Fool, tired from his travels, is relieved by his Divine Mother’s offer. He quicly sits on her lap and embraces her pregnant belly as she hold him. Suddenly, he feels his consciousness expanding to include the belly of the Empress. He is within her womb now, or his consciousness is, and he can see himself as a child. He longs for that same carefree spirit he possessed before the onset of his journey. He could then hear the voice of the Empress, not within her womb, but within his own mind, in the way the High Priestess had taught him to hear, “You can’t go back now, your journey has just begun. Allow me to love and nurture you now as you prepare to continue your progression.” It is clear to him now that the whole of the Empress is so much more powerful than the sum of the lessons of the Magician and the High Priestess that had brought her forth.

Intuitive Description Example: Using the Shadowscapes Tarot by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law. The Empress stands upon the body of a tree which has bent completely over just for her to walk on. This shows her power as an unstoppable force of nature, Mother Gaia. The petals of the roses on the tree are orange and pink, representing sensuality and love. She holds two objects, a large basket and a wreath. The wreath is a symbol of physical cycles, such as “coming of age”. The red ribbon around the wreath can be seen to represent desire. The basket represents the cornucopia of gifts and pleasures the Empress offers us. From the basket fly butterflies of every color. They unite above her head in the form of a holy circle of Divine Light. This represents the eternal nature of life and our psychic connection to that same infinite source.

Inter-card Relationships:
• Reinforcing Cards: The Lovers, The Star, Nine of Cups, Seven of Pentacles, and Ten of Pentacles.
• Opposing Cards: The Emperor, Death, Four of Pentacles, and Nine of Pentacles.
• Elemental Relationships: The Hierophant, The Hermit, The Devil, The World, and the Pentacles of the Minor Arcana.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:59 am

KEY IV
The Emperor

Tarot Worskshop - Page 2 Tarot_4_The_Emperor
Rider Waite Tarot

Tarot Worskshop - Page 2 Emperor
Shadowscapes Tarot
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:42 pm

This card represents masculunity, power, authority, and great energy. This card would represent a grave situation that should be dealt with sooner, rather than later.
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:39 am

I just wanted to add, to everyone participating in the tarot workshop. I recommend taking notes as we move through each card, in a notebook of some kind. We move through the cards at a slow pace. So far weve only done the fool, the magician, the high priestess, th empress, and the emperor.

Just a suggestion, if you take notes as we move along, youll always have a source to turn to for info on the cards. If youd like, you can even start a tarot journal in the Blogspot board.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Very good idea, Tony Smile That way everyone already has a guide to Tarot and can keep up easily when they have things to refer to written in their own words, especially.
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:39 pm

I highly recommend it! You can even copy and paste my answers into your Tarot Journal if you create on in the Blogspot board, as long as you give me credit, because so far its been all my original work
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:54 am

Very impressive Very Happy I really can't express enough how much I enjoy having you as a friend and a guide! <3
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:11 pm

IV. The Emperor

Keywords: Order, control, achievement, authority, regulation, ambition, stability, command of or desire for respect, a person of influence through status, power, or wealth.

Reversed: Passiveness, immaturity, abuse of power, tyranny , and trouble dealing with authority.

Primary Correspondence: Aries

Element: Fire

Astrology: Aries

Kabbalistic Hebrew Letter: Heh (Window)

Path: Chokmah (Wisdom) to Tiphareth (Beauty). The path of Constituting intelligence. Some attributes of this path are “reason” and “sight”.

Numerology: 4. Four is the number of form, structure, and order. The number four can sometimes represent setting boundaries, or the need to do so. The orderly nature of the number four can sometimes cause problems, such as self-limitation and stagnation.

People: Fathers or husbands when within the family, the President, royalty, someone powerful, a paternal figure, leaders, someone in authority, an influential figure, political leader of some kind, a company, a mentor, a business man, and an organizer of important events.

Traditional Key Symbols: The ram, or ram horns, throne of stone, jeweled crown, the rod in his right (active) hand, the globe in his left hand, red colored robes, jagged mountains, and red sky.

The Fool’s Journey: The Fool was very hesitant to leave the Empress and all of her bounty. However, he knew it would take action to make progress, so he said his goodbyes. Before he left, she advised him that her husband was just ahead, beyond the boundaries of her vegetation. She insisted that he visited as he had many lessons to teach. The Fool gave his word, and made his way past the tall grass that surrounded the Empress. Immediately, the Emperor was in his sight. He was immensely large; as tall and sturdy as the mountains that surrounded him. He sat in a looming throne that looked to be carved out of the same mountains.

“Come to me,” he ordered, with a booming voice that both commanded attention and respect. The Fool obeyed. He felt naturally inclined to follow the orders of this particular Master. However it wasn’t out of fear. On the contrary, the Emperor had a very welcoming face, both comforting and reassuring. He lifted his large scepter above his head, and without speaking a word, the mountains behind him disappeared. Soon the whole landscape vanished along with it, leaving the Fool and his Master floating in space. Below him he could see all of the world. The Emperor boomed, “All of this is my Kingdom. However power does not come without a price. One must learn to respect others, and in return they will gain their respect. One must be responsible, structured, and follow orders, if they wish for true authority of their own. It is time that you begin imposing limits and discipline upon yourself, so that you may succeed.”

Intuitive Description Example: Using the Animal Divine Tarot by Lisa Hunt. In this representation of the Emperor, we see several similarities to the Rider-Waite Emperor. Just behind him we see an ox, representative of power and endurance. I also see it as a hint at the ram symbol of Aries, which is the zodiac sign associated with the Emperor. In his right (dominate) hand, he holds a very large staff, representing his power and masculinity. The staff seems to reach from heaven to earth, so as to suggest his complete authority. He is also looking to the heavens, as if his orders are divinely inspired. In his left hand we see a clear sphere, like a crystal ball. This represents his dominion over Earth, which once again seems to be his divine right, as the sphere catches light from the heavens.

• Reinforcing Cards: Hierophant, Justice, Two of Wands, Three of Wands, and Four of Pentacles.
• Opposing Cards: Empress, Seven of Cups, and Five of Swords.
• Elemental Relationships: Strength, Wheel of Fortune, Temperance, The Tower, The Sun, and all Wands of the Minor Arcana.

Last edited by Jas DelaLuna on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:52 pm

KEY FIVE
THE HEIROPHANT

Tarot Worskshop - Page 2 Theheirophant

Rider-Waite Tarot
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:59 pm

Hmm, I've never heard of the Heirophant. I get the impression of being a hero, in a sense. I also feel like it would give the impression of remembering things, maybe memories like a past event. It seems like a sad card almost, but it seems like it would be present when one is ready to give up grudges, and be the bigger person in that situation. Let the past go, and remember the good things.
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Sorry everyone that Im just now getting around to posting the correct interpretation of the Hierophant Please forgive me Smile

The Hierophant

Keywords: Tradition, conformity, religion, religious doctrine, religious dogma, authority, teaching (usually to the masses), structured groups, rules, respect from others, an outward show.

Reversed: Nonconformity, breaking the rules, going against the grain, question ill-based rules/traditions, negative run-in with authority, to be set in tradition (unable to progress).

Primary Correspondence: Taurus

Element: Earth

Astrology: Taurus

Kabbalistic Hebrew Letter: Vau (Nail)

Path: Chockmah (Wisdom) to Chesed (Mercy). Path of Triumphant and Eternal Intelligence. Glory and paradise for the Just.

Numerology: 5. The number 5 most often represents a turning or crisis point in the foundations established by 4. The number 5 is usually marked by some sort of challenge or struggle. It can represent misfortune, and deals with matters of Spirit (Spirit is often seen to be the fifth element).

People: Religious or spiritual leaders, clergy, teachers/prophets, mentors, wise people, authority figures, especially “figureheads”, gurus, conformists, traditionalists, and disciplined people.

Traditional Key Symbols: The two pillars on either side (reminiscent of the High Priestess), White (inside) and Red (outside) robes, Christian cross on robes (phallic compared to the equal armed cross of the High Priestess), Crossed keys at his feet, the triple crown, Staff in left hand (three bars crossing at the top of one longer bar), two clergy men/servants/monks.

The Fool’s Journey: [Purposely omitted]

Intuitive Description Example: [Purposely omitted]

• Reinforcing Cards: Emperor, Three of Cups, Three of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles, and Ten of Pentacles.
• Opposing Cards: Fool, Lovers, Two of Wands, Seven of Swords, and Two of Pentacles.
• Elemental Relationships: Empress, Hermit, Devil, World, and all of the Pentacles of the Minor Arcana.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:46 pm

KEY VI
The Lovers

Tarot Worskshop - Page 2 The_lo10
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Quite simply, the Lovers card is just that. It's representative of a strong, almost unexplainable connection between two people. It can also, clearly, be representative of a romantic relationship. Perhaps there are star-crossed lovers in a relationship, indicating trials in their unity. The Lovers card is of loving, nurturing, and upbeat nature. It is usually not a card that one would fret upon seeing.
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:58 pm

When I see this card, I get a sense of holiness, of something sacred. The sacred bond between two people(in this case, a woman and a man). I get a sense of unity, togetherness, and fertility. This is a card of love and union; the joining of two.
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:11 pm

This is amazing, can we proceed with the next card lol. I started reading cards a while back and as everyday goes by im learning something new everyday. I think it'll be pretty cool if maybe like in the next few weeks i start offering some free readings. That'll help me help others and guide them the right way and as well help my self. Let me know what yall think about it.
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2