The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Truest Desire

2 posters

Go down

My Truest Desire Empty My Truest Desire

Post  witchx Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:52 am

I enjoy practicing my beliefs, but lately I've hit a snag in my psychic development. I generally do get stronger vibes in the Fall, I've always been sensitive to the Fall season (if you could explain why, please message me!) My major goal is to be able to have the psychic strength to turn myself onto my abilities at my discretion. I'm mostly an Empyth, however I want to build up my other abilities as well.
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

https://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

My Truest Desire Empty Re: My Truest Desire

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:57 am

Im smoking a J while I ponder parts of your Topic, lol...

I enjoy practicing my beliefs, but lately I've hit a snag in my psychic development. I generally do get stronger vibes in the Fall, I've always been sensitive to the Fall season (if you could explain why, please message me!)

A lot of my beliefs center around psychic ability, so I understand the pressure. My energies usually spike around Mabon, (the pagan name for the Fall Equinox) lol. Not sure what the reason are, but the Earth's position in Space has a lot to do with it.

My major goal is to be able to have the psychic strength to turn myself onto my abilities at my discretion. I'm mostly an Empyth, however I want to build up my other abilities as well.

Your other abilities will appear the more you study and practice. Especially pay attention to your empath abilities. Keep practicing and learning on this forum and more will be revealed to you, I promise.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum