The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity Empty Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity

Post  Godsmack Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:31 pm

Experiencing Divinity: Creativity

Our spirits are pure extensions of the Divine and because of this we naturally possess spiritual characteristics of Divinity. One of those innate abilities we share with Divinity is the ability to create.

Many believe that Divinity is responsible for the gift of life and existence and although that may seem so much more complex a creation than anything we can create, remember the mantra, "As Above So Below". Our ability to create doesn't stop in this plane. When we create here in the physical, a much more complex spiritual reaction occurs on a higher level.

In this workshop we will be accessing the Divine through this ability to create. Through our creativity, we can experience one aspect of Divinity directly, leading us to more easily recognize our own personal Divinity.

The Workshop

Here in the workshop, the focus will be on your own ability to create. Whether you draw, paint, write music, lyrics, poetry, fiction, even spell works you can post your creations here. We ask that all creations be YOUR original work. If the work of another is posted, you must give credit to that artist and explain in full that you are only posting it because it inspires you.

Most posts should be focused on original creativity, however. Nothing is too big or too small, just create.
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity Empty Re: Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity

Post  Godsmack Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:56 pm

As creations of the Divine, we too have inherited the ability to create... and create we shall! Very Happy
Ever since I can remember, I've loved music. It has been my passion for a long time. Sometimes we hit ruts in our creativity, but we must strive to express ourselves despite the setbacks. All too often we are forced to use the left side of our brain. So much logic, statistics, math, common sense... what of our creativity? Creativity is a way of expressing things from the soul through the material body.
I encourage you all to try to create something, anything. We'll try and have as much fun with this as possible. If you like drawing, painting, feel free to post some of your work here Smile If you feel you are more adept at writing, show us your stories, your poems. If you are a musician, then try and make a video, or something of the sort. Smile

I'll go ahead and start this off with one of my drawings

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity Img00111
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity Empty Re: Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity

Post  Godsmack Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Here is another one of my drawings. It's a Necromorph from the game Dead Space, which is a horror-shooter game. One of the best games I ever played.

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity Img00210
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity Empty Story I'm Writing with the help of my boyfriend

Post  Xsymirenightx95 Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 pm

Prologue
A Test Of Worth

A young man stood arched, breathing heavily in the middle of icy tundra, which was formerly known as, Village of the Edge, Black, and white skin covered by molten scaled shell drenched in sweat as if he’d been running for light years. His face was veiled by the cape of a crimson cloak, outlined by purple, at length of his lower legs. His eyes were also veiled within wraps as if he were trying to conceal something vile. One piece of his face did show through the entire concealment taking place. A large mark running vertically downward on the center of his forehead, from his bang line to just above his nose, looking as if he’d been deeply gashed by a blade of great power; never to see the world normally again.

From the large slit came an excessive amount of aura of multiple colors, multiple types; about ten different, as if to heal every single scar sealed within the veil. He’d been challenged by a horde of very powerful opponents, or so it would seem considering that never before had he, the son of God of Balance, ever been this badly thrashed before. A pressure began to quickly build within his core as if the same things he knew could have killed him were about to strike once more. Upon sudden impulse, ten arms reached forward from the cloak; same size in muscle as length; clinching their fingers inward, but straightening them. The hands mocked that of a serpent’s mouth, and body; loosening their muscular structures to allow themselves full mobility. He kicked awkwardly to his right against the very space around him; setting his body into a spiraling motion. His hands lounged forward violently, but precisely where they wanted to; hitting each and every vital, and energy point of the creatures ten at a time with fatal poisons rivaling any normal serpent of the time.

With a twist of each of his palms, the abnormal orange blood of the creatures rained down upon him as if he were caught in a storm; with remaining physical, mental, and spiritual traces of these creatures became little less than a memory. His face twisted into an expression of anger, and that of major annoyance as his body lounged backward; out of his control; to be thrown into a massive tear space and time. As he traveled through this rift, he began pondering of its origins, but also realizing a more important matter, soon after stating aloud in soliloquy, “How am I going to get out of here?”

He could not get over the question, playing it back through his mind constantly until a small, chilled hand pressed against his right shoulder softly. He tilted his head to get a good look at the sharer of his torment, neck turning the full hundred and eighty degrees as if there were no limitations to his movements. Not so surprising to him, it was a female who looked to be around his age. He could’ve only told by the size, and feel of her hands before. He now was sure, due to her somewhat matured feminine figure. The blue cloak covering most everything, but her head made it hard to tell much more. She reached both of her hands upward, clenching her frigid fingers around the hood of his cloak and tugging it off of him; unafraid of what she might find. He was shocked that she’d not run away at the sight of his molten scaled face, his eyes fixed upon his surroundings with the sniper-like vision of the birds of prey of his time. His tongue seemed to be serpent-like as well, his mouth as a bird’s beak with teeth razor sharp as a sword forged of ancient star stone would be.

He could not understand why she was so drawn do him, but he could not understand much of what had been happening that day, so he didn’t even think to complain. In a lowly pitched, deep, serpent-like slur, he asked, “Where am I? Why am I here?...” He paused from questioning, seeing that the girl, frosted from head to toe, began to mutter out something he thought would be answers, “ …Peak…Oasis…Desert… Tempest…Red Flame…Birth…Oblivion of memory.” Upon these words being muttered softly into the narrowly closed emptiness, the man shrouded in light and darkness lingered in confusion for a moment. As a few seconds passed by, filled by aggravated awkward silence, he finally got the courage to say, “Heh, I don’t know what to say about all of those things you just mentioned, but my name is Tizaer. I’m going to call you, Heilin. Sound good to you? I have to get us out of here somehow. Let’s try Peak, eh?” He began speaking with a newly confident posture about him; knowing that he was not going to be bored for very much longer. The girl nodded, although, because of the fact that they were beginning to travel, Tizaer lost sight of her even being around, until she tugged lightly onto the back of his cloak.

As they floated onward, the girl began to slowly get comfortable enough to explain what little she could mumble out in a mid-pitched, womanly voice, “Peak refers to the mountain my people inhabited…” Tizaer looked back toward her, noticing her hair for the first time in his entire possible five minutes of knowing her. Her hair blew backward with a force of chilling pressure that would even send a chill down the spine of the God of Balance himself. However, Tizaer lingered curiously as the cloak the girl formerly stood veiled in sunk into her inner core as if it were originally apart of her, as Yama’s, and Tizaer were. Her silver hair, streaked with iced blue, wrapped around the tunic forged of what looked to be the ice of Blaze, black as night with edged darkened purple. Her lower body was draped in what looked to be Holy fire armor…Tizaer lingered in a pool of crimson confusion as he saw the woman who he thought to be just a simple seven thousand year old ice sprit, to be a mixed breed just as he was. All it took was anger to bring this out…? But what happened to her people, he thought.

Upon secondary sudden impulse of his already ludicrous day, the vertical slit upon his forehead burst opened to reveal that it contained nothing inside, but a multi-colored, spherical shell of bone. This eye of bone radically swayed its pupil as if it were paranoid, and attempting an escape. Quickly, Tizaer lifted his top right hand to the eye; ramming his palm into it. Upon his palm was a seal of containment. Upon the seal of containment being placed, the eye’s bone began to spread around it like spider legs, only more numerous, and shorter. The legs of bone were crossed over by several layers of aura, only not by his control. He pressed upward and off of his feet; right leg behind left for graceful push; sending his body into a spiraling kick through the air. The bones of his legs split into fragments quickly after aerial ascension, gathering together within a spiraling pocket of air. His head tilted slightly forward, and along with it, his tongue slithered its way in jagged curves forward and out of his mouth. A small stream of visible air traveled along his tongue, and onto the, now completely formed bone gate. Steam strayed from the stream as it spread onto the gate; the heat and transmutation aura quickly converting its material into a diamond-like substance, seemingly thin and useless.

Tizaer body slithered through the rift freed from many, if not all, bodily movement constrictions. His upper body stretched backward until his legs were the only piece of him in front of Heilin; her body seeming as though she’d been beaten. Each of his palms softly pushed forward, sending waves of green aura through her body, painstakingly placing each hit onto one of her scars. The green aura spread throughout her external shell, as well as the rest of her; healing her body completely. The mysterious girl tilted her head forward in relaxation as if she’d just received a massage from the multiverse’s top masseur. She drifted off slowly, her knees buckling underneath her; feeling the weight of the rest of her body slowly crumble to what should have been ground. Noticing her drifting, upon her completely falling to sleep, Tizaer extended his middle right and left arm; sweeping his right arm between her knee sockets, and his cradling her head and neck in his left arm. A smile spread across his face as he walked through the gate, looking down toward her and not paying any attention to anything or anyone around him. His leg snagged onto his former right knee bone as he took his last step forward. He responded by twisting his body into a position in watch she would not be harmed; whoever she was; wherever they were.

Not knowing a real woman before, or any real friend for that matter, he could not understand why he was helping her, or caring in any way. But regardless, he knew that he had to take care of her no matter what. Heilin…What a strange person you are. He thought, with a smile and laugh on the edge of his mind. His eyes lingered upon her closed lids, peering right through them even as they neared as he neared a frigid forest, brimming with unholy aura; shrouded in darkness. Though the force of the negative energy surrounding the forest was great, Tizaer trekked through a strangely suspicious path which lead straight through the center.

As they neared the beginning brush of the forest, the lids of Heilin’s eyes parted slowly, calmly. Suddenly, after realizing where she was, and whose arms she was in, her cheeks shifted in hue from the icy blue original color, into a red deeper and darker than Yama’s Crimson aura, followed by a high pitched scream. Shortly after gaining composure once more, she softly said, “What happened? All I remember is being chanced by a horde of creatures with orange blood and feathered exteriors. I made orange flavored blood sickles out of them, and then I turned their bodies into smoldering piles of ash. Then I was pushed into a break in the space time continuum. Now I’m here.” Tizaer looked down into her eyes with a lingering smile of confidence spread across his face, with a low tone of voice he replied, “Oh the irony. I ran into the same men, breaking their life force, and taking it for my own use. Upon disposing of the horde, I was sucked into the rift uncontrollably. I healed your wounds shortly after we met, swept you off of your feet, and here we are.” The both of them could not help, but to laugh toward their predicament.

Heilin wrapped her slender arms around Tizaer’s neck tightly in fear of falling. Since her legs grew numb shortly before fading out, and had not gained feeling yet, she could not walk. Moments later, after they’d finally entered the forest originally in question, a merchant accompanied by a small group of wandering spirits treaded across the snow covered ground, bringing flowers to the surface with every step. His very presence seemed to sprout new roots into the ground in replacement of fallen trees, bring flowers to a rise, and ultimately wilt away what was once a permanent winter wonderland. Of course, the fire in Heilin and Tizaer neared the same affect, but they were still left in shock. She clang to him, firmly squeezing her arms tightly around his neck. His thoughts, though his brain was restricted of oxygen, wandered a bit, because she was so closely clung to him. He pulled her closer to himself, not sure why. His mind was a whirlwind of emotions. He shook his head to bring himself back into reality, finding the merchant glaring toward his rose red face as if awaiting introduction. Tizaer never before liked seeing new faces, because it was too much work to deal with them. With introductions, trying to keep on the right track to not offend, trying to gain allegiance; it was all a mess. Tizaer tilted his head downward, shifting his eyes to match gaze with the merchant who, by this time seemed to be getting pretty impatient.

“You look just like your father…” The merchant said in a harsh tone. Tizaer let a laugh escape from his lips which echoed for miles around before he replied, “And you look like his father. Is there a point to this? If you’re looking to add a name to the face, Tizaer is mine. So, you are?” The merchant took a step backward off of his right foot, a wicked smile spread across his face as he began to explain himself. “My name is Nazirus: Son of Arashi Tsume and her late husband, Oni Hanone. Father locked me away from the rest of my people seeing that I rejected the holy half of the power I was to be given as a child. He caste me to this wretched island, inside of the sacred mirror to spend the rest of my days in suspended animation; or so he came to believe. Yama received all of the power, and all of the glory. Your father is my brother. ” Tizaer peered through Nazirus’s skull, examining his brain patterns to make absolute certain he was being truthful. “ Are you not shocked by these facts?” Tizaer wrapped the fingers of one of his hands around Nazirus’s puny body, crushing as if it were bread in a toddler’s hands, but not taking his life.

“You expect me to be shocked by these facts? These facts never meant anything to me before, and don’t even mean anything now. I have a few facts for you: Grandfather is dead and has been for over seven trillion years, father gave all of his powers, plus the powers of his father and mother to his son, me, and one more thing…I noticed you to have been acting a tad bit suspicious. Allow me.” And with that, Tizaer extended his top left arm into the air to its fullest; twisting his finger tips to mock a form similar to a dragon’s mouth. The claws of his fingers began shifting from their normal magmatic stone-like state into a metallic substance sharper, sturdier, and lighter than adamantine. The few cirrus clouds which inhabited the sky previously began to gather together rather quickly, spiraling around one another. Tizaer began sending waves of holy and unholy aura into a spiral in contrasting spin with the zephyr to combine for a larger, more powerful force of wind. The clouds above the spiraling gale condensed quickly, shifting from white and dry, into a state of half and half. Massive balls of black fire and white ice plummeted toward earth from every inch of the sky shrouded in darkness and light. The gale quickly plummeted toward the ground until it began engulfing Tizaer top left hand.

Tizaer tilted his head downward until his lips neared Heilin’s frigid ears beginning to manipulating his lips to fool the Devil, telepathically sending messages to her, “I have a plan, but it’s going to involve a lot of team work. There is a high amount of demonic pressure built up around him, higher than I have ever faced before. But he’s let his arrogance, as a devil, get the best of him. Out of all of the weaknesses he doesn’t share with normal demons, Nazirus’s is an earth Devil who’s seemed to master that, and move to learning a bit of air magic. As you can see, I’m attacking Nazirus from a distance, slowly also taking his every mean of escape an eradicating it. But he can only be destroyed one way. ..” He paused, noticing that Nazirus had been absorbing his every telepathic message, along with his attacks. “So you’re planning offence against purity? How dare a mixed-breed such as you even think to attack the Mirror Image Devil!? You’ll rue the day you messed with me…” With extreme irritation and anger, Nazirus, completely restored of all of his power by this time lunged forth into the mirror he’d originally been encased by. The mirror itself teleported instantaneously behind Tizaer, launching thousands of smaller versions of Nazirus, fists and feet layered in mounds of earth. The minuscule versions of Nazirus began whaling on every bit of the back of his body rapidly, heavily. Yobigoe jumped out of Tizaer’s arms quickly out of split impulse, pressing her right hand against his shoulders, pressing all of her weight onto the lower half of her body awkwardly as she leapt behind him. Her body twisted, contorted and turned through the air acrobatically as she found herself sailing the winds into the mirror, seconds before it teleported once again.

Tizaer winced in pain as he felt every bladed arm slice through his skin, every mound of earth crack against him with strength he hadn’t even felt from his own father; the second strongest man he’d ever known next to himself up to this point. This much power from a man with no inner spirit…Exciting, but I’ve got to find a way out of this or I’ll be heading home more beat up than I should be, he thought to himself. Without time remaining for a second thought, his spinal cord pierced his skin from the base of his neck, tilting backward to pierce an invisible source. A gurgling noise , followed by a blood curdling screech blasted from behind Tizaer in hyper sonic waves, a purple liquid with the thickness of blood released from nothingness onto the his scales, and downward to drench his spine. “Got’em!” Tizaer said with confident high about his voice. “Your move, Heilin…Next will be the final blow. Make me more proud than I already am of you.” Upon Tizaer’s words gracing her ear drums a symphony of snare, Aura of liquid God’s water, and the Devil’s flame began spiraling swiftly around her straightened body, sending her levitating into the air as the zephyr grew in speed, and force of air. Pockets of air began freezing half of the droplets of water into crystals of ice, quickly sending waves of white ice in a thick layer over the clear waters of the Gods. In conjunction, electrical energy began traveling from the earth, and air, wrapping around the layer of fire, and amplifying its power multiple times greater than even the god of flame could conjure. Massive bolts of began to spread in all directions from the ever growing, ever spiraling, uncontrolled Hurricane of the elements, which seemed to be catching a source of bodily liquid in a maelstrom of waves. The electrical waves, amplified by the bodily liquid present, set the massive body into a brain wave melt-down as Heilin thought to herself, I must be where I need, or I wouldn’t have heard Yama. The last thing I remember is jumping into the mirror…but does that mean…I am inside of Nazirus’s body somewhere? By the heat, and the melting power of the liquid here, I’d say I am in the stomach at the moment…hmmm…I’ve GOT IT!

A loud roar expelled from all around her, triggering the walls of his stomach to cave in somewhat quickly. Pieces of the walls mutated into arms, blades, blunt weaponry, and even sets of teeth, all laced with bodily fluid, and all bombarding the spiraling hurricane at once; smashing against it with all of their might. “Oh the irony.” Heilin said with a laugh on the edge of her lips as the electric charges of the hurricane sent bolts of lightning jolting through the mutations of Nazirus’s body; using his bodily fluid as a median to cause exponentially greater damage than what was originally possible. Through the mutations, she sent waves of Blaze‘s Ice and Lightning so powerful that it set that piece of the his essence into instant death. “My job here is done.” She said as the mirror of her escape appeared in front of her while everything else faded to dim, nothingness. “Allow my message to be clear,” she stated as she walked through the mirror, “You will suffer indefinitely for every crime you’ve ever committed, S-Class Criminal Scum!”

Tizaer began wincing in pain as black and white blood pulsing through his veins toward the back of his body. His knees buckled underneath him, sending him to the ground below with force out of his control. The blood gathered around to clot around every portion of his spine, and slowly but surely, eight massive, multicolored bones in the shape of spiders legs escaped his spine soaked in his blood, wrapping around the planet’s earth. The bone wings of which he’d summoned before burst out of his skin as well, blackening out the entire planet’s sky. With the center of his spine still embedded in the heart of the invisible Nazirus, Tizaer began slashing away inside of his body, placing the pieces on the tips of each individual wing and leg. As the pieces bleed out, they began to become visible, spewing their inner fluids and blood onto him. He seemed to not mind this, reminding himself how many battles he’s been through over the years.

His bottom left arm scooped Heilin from the cold, desolate island she’d been subjected to. With a smile spread about his face, his cheeks flushed in red, he whispered to her softly, “It seems as though we made it through together. The best way to escape danger is to obliterate it. We make a grand, perfected team, wouldn’t you say? I want to take you back to my homeland. Well…” His speech paused for a moment out of nervousness. “What I’m trying to ask you is…Heilin; will you travel to my home world with me, meet my family, and be my bride?” she lingered in his massive palm with an inability to speak. Her face was drenched in the deepest red he’d ever seen. She feel backward, bottom heavily, laying the rest of her body backward as well. She rested her head against his palm, deeply gazed into his eyes nervously struggling with her reply, “Ye…yeh…YES!!” Tizaer’s right bottom claw slashed through the space of the surrounding area, corrupting the connection of time and space to open a rift leading back into his homeland. “Thank you…” He muttered as he sped through the gate to be met on the other side by an unsuspected force.

Chapter One
Chaotic Intervention

Tizaer scanned the area, noticing a sudden shift in the gravitational pressure of his surroundings. With the rift left ajar, he pressed on through Ketkik: the city which surrounded the planetary warp gate of his home-world. He couldn’t help but to wonder why he’d been transported to the forbidden island in the first place, even considering that he hadn’t killed the very thing he was sent to. The aura from his bodily mutations began retracting into the center of his spine once more, causing his bodily structure to shrink down to his normal height of seven feet once again and yet, the bone structural changes didn’t fade at all in his trek. He paused momentarily, remembering that he once fit Heilin in the palm of his hand, but now it seemed that she was nowhere in sight. His ears flexed outward as a bat’s would while using supersonic waves to travel. As his ears flexed, he tilted his head in multiple directions the attempt to locate a sound, any sound at all
Xsymirenightx95
Xsymirenightx95
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Wow nice sam havent red all of it yet but made it half way through, but this isnt my workshop anyway so im not gonna say too much too often, but I will come back tonight sometime and comment after I finish reading it. Entertaining read so far!
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:07 pm

The man walked at a pace only guilt knows. What had he done? The answer was simple; he did nothing. A usual night out, walking to the pub and walking home. Sounded easy enough, except on this night - the air hissed a warning that he did not heed. As the pub eased into sight, a woman's scream sharply hit his ears. He knew she was in trouble, what could he do? He saw a gang of three taking their turns on this broken damsel, and his reaction was that of the average. Turning a blind eye, knowing the wicked will never stand confounded.

I know this needs work! This was literally off the top of my head, that's how I branch my ideas - I work from nothing and build! Short stories and some poetry is all I've really aimed to work on.
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

https://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:16 pm

kylies I work the same way! nice work btw
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:38 am

I already posted this on facebook a while back, but I think posting it here in the Creativity Workshop will help inspire me

"What is your Title, little lost thing?" The creature asked with much effort, voice raspy and disjointed, like his limbs. As he spoke his mouth didn't move at all. Alright, nice trick... How are you doing that? It was the thing of stories and nightmares and fairy tales gone wrong. He was breathing heavily, and although I'd never heard such an accent before, I was sure I was hearing the voice of devils.

"My name is Antonella." I replied with surprising confidence. I didn't plan by going by any other 'Title', but my own given name, not back home and certainly not here. "Sir... might I ask, what are you?"

His tail twitched at the question, pulling the rest of his leathery skin tighter. His face now boasted an even more threatening glare. His huge pupil-less eyes turned red, and then blue. He leaned inward, making his head ever so close to mine. Too close. I could smell his foul sulfuric breath wafting freely from his now open mouth, which still remained motionless as he spoke. He was one snap of his jaw and two inches away from sinking his four rows of massive razor sharp teeth into my face.

"What am I?" the creature mocked in a tone that I could only assume was condescension. He reached forward with his upper left arm, the other three arms floating close to his body in a position of rest, and stroked my face with his claws. My body tingled from the slight touch, but my spirit screamed with horror, silently begging him to stop. I quickly counted the claws; there were twelve. There were four arms and twelve claws, four rows of teeth in a mouth with no need to move, and limbs that weren't attached to his body. Surely I was staring at a creature that shouldnt exist... Yet, here he was, a manifestation of a figment of nightmares.

"YOU are the curious thing! You and you're Likeness with your funny Titles; all pink and soft and warm. You're bodies are all bone, and no Imagination. You lack the Thoughform. It is no wonder you no longer walk with the Living..."
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:22 am

I love this excerpt, baby. It's awesome Very Happy
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:04 pm

thanks babe!
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:41 am

Okay, Kylie, I've got to talk about your Workshop post again. EXCELLENT! GIVE US MORE :] Great tone, great style. Love it.

Samantha, EXCELLENT. That is a great deal of work you did, very impressive. Id love to see more from you as well.

Also, everyone is welcome to do the Tarot Workshop! Its easy, fun, and very very helpful!

Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:12 pm

FROM WITCHX

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity BLACK-1
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity Empty Divine Light

Post  witchx Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:48 am

Rays of energy wire,
flowing in our mind;
No one can seem to relay
the origin of that kind;
Unity conforms to the feeling of savior,
as does mine;
Individuality is a mental ray of energy,
flowing in our mind.
In what world can the story flow perfectly in line?

Just something that came off the top of my head. Any feedback is appreciated Smile

Last edited by witchx on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Format issue!)
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:41 pm

excellent poem kylie!

As a writer, the only feedback i have is that make sure the story your poem tells makes sense from beggining to end. you did great on "flow" of the poem though. Flows very well.

A+++ cause its original and well written! Smile
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:50 pm

I admit, I don't really know what I was really getting at. Haha, it was a poem contest to get points on a website for a game Razz
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:35 pm

oh well, its still a great poem and flows nicely. Plus its very pagan, very nice.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity Empty Tool - Anemia

Post  witchx Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity Blank-1

This is my original work, the verse is from Anemia by Tool. The full lyrics are posted below, I did not write them, I copied and pasted from: www.absolutelyrics.com

TOOL - ANEMIA

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will.
I sure could use a vacation from this

Bullsh_t three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless f_cking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any f_cking time. Any f_cking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Fret for your figure and
Fret for your latte and
Fret for your hairpiece and
Fret for your lawsuit and
Fret for your prozac and
Fret for your pilot and
Fret for your contract and
Fret for your car.

It's a
Bullsh_t three ring circus sideshow of
Freaks

Here in this hopeless f_cking hole we call LA
The only way to fix it is to flush it all away.
Any f_cking time. Any f_cking day.
Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Some say a comet will fall from the sky.
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves.
Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still.
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipsh_ts.

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
I certainly hope we will cuz
I sure could use a vacation from this

Silly sh_t, stupid sh_t...

One great big festering neon distraction,
I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.
Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Learn to swim.

F_ck L Ron Hubbard and
F_ck all his clones.
F_ck all those gun-toting
Hip gangster wannabes.

Learn to swim.

F_ck retro anything.
F_ck your tattoos.
F_ck all you junkies and
F_ck your short memory.

Learn to swim.

F_ck smiley glad-hands
With hidden agendas.
F_ck these dysfunctional,
Insecure actresses.

Learn to swim.

Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna watch it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.

Time to bring it down again.
Don't just call me pessimist.
Try and read between the lines.

I can't imagine why you wouldn't
Welcome any change, my friend.

I wanna see it all come down.
s_ck it down.
flush it down.

Last edited by witchx on Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : HTML code instead of IMG code :/)
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:36 pm

excellet <3 love all the creative energy floating around this place. thanks for giving credit where credit is due
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:59 pm

You posted the pic in tml instead of bbcode. the easiest solution is to post the picture on phtotbucket then select IMG code, which is the code used for BB forums
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:53 pm

Just a random thing I made using paint lol

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity Me_d11
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:51 pm

thats really neat baby Smile
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity Empty No Title yet but here is my "novel"

Post  Xsymirenightx95 Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Prologue
In the year 2047, I stepped into the power of president of Allina, former United States, in the Teen Council of the Stars. Rising to power was such an easy task, all I had to do was manipulate the mind set of teenagers in my country to believe that I was absolutely correct that adults were oppressing us. Adults wanted to destroy our happiness, take away all that WE had worked our whole lives for. It was time for the adults to learn something; we were about to school them. Play their games.
It wasn’t very hard for me to convince millions of teenagers to vote for me. I am famous and fabulous; I mean everyone would want to be me.
So anyway there was rioting, fires, strikes, anything and everything to prove to the “Adults” we were in power, that we had more Power. We would always have more power than them. The city of Daviesaae is where I started out as the 12 year old daughter of a United States senator, Adam Scotts, my frilly dresses that I hated; the big bows that made me look like a Christmas present. I was always near Capital Hill while my father worked learning the laws of the United States. I changed Washington D.C. to Daviesaae when I was 13 and had just become president. I am perfect at my job, whoever takes over when I leave best not screw my work up.
Brainwashing the adults is the hardest part of our jobs around here. Our parents, grandparents, friends, and family all forget who we are; it’s for a better cause though.
I would explain the rest but I am way to busy to be talking to you right now. Bye.
Chapter 1
The freezing cold winter wind slices into my parka as I run across the grass to get into the shelter of the International Affairs building. The ice on the sidewalk is slick as I run as fast as I can. I am extremely late for an important meeting with the President of Skylunn, she is going to be so mad at me. I slip and fall on the ice. “OWWW! Stupid sidewalk. What the heck?” I scream. I stand up, my black pants are ruined. I pick up the stuff had I dropped on the ground and continue to the building.
I got a wake up call at 7:48 a.m. from my vice president Chad. I woke to my phone ringing my stupid ringtone. I ignored it, hoping it was only a dream. After the fourth go round of it ringing, I finally decided I should probably answer it. It’s my oh so wonderful vice president Chad.
“What do YOU want? I am trying to sleep!” I growl. He makes that weird clicking sound he does. I hate it when he does that.
“Good morning Miss Cranky! I called you because you’re late! Like usual. Get your ass up. Get dressed. Wear the green top I bought you for Christmas. Kaykay babe, Mwah Kisses,” he said in his fake nice voice.
“Last time I checked the meeting with Lord Princess is next week on the fifteenth, check your stinking calendar again. Kaykay. Buh byeee,” I said hanging up. He calls seconds after I hung up. I ignored his call seven times before I answered it again. “WHAT!!!” I yelled at him. He huffs his little diva breath.
“Damn Lilliana. Who pissed in your cheerios? Like I SAID the meeting is TODAY! Check your freaking calendar book,” He had said angrily. I checked the book, he was right.
“Why didn’t you tell me it was today? What’s wrong with you?” I yelled at him. He didn’t reply. Chad hung up. I jumped out of my bed. Grabbing that horrible green shirt Chad got me, I put that on over a white cami and my black pants.
I finally reach the door of the building. I ignore all the people in the lobby area; they’re mostly poor people wanting me to give them something. I tell my guards to stay downstairs. I get on the glass elevator and hit the 49th floor button. I check my cell phone I have nine unread texts, six of which are from Chad. That boy irritates me so much. His texts usually consist of him complaining. Oh-m-gee seriously, he never gives me a break. The elevator finally reaches the floor. I rush down the hallway, opening the door.
Skylunn President, Denali doesn’t even look up when I enter. She continues to talk to Gerlantina diplomats Mikkel and Jill and she certainly continues to ignore me.
“Um Hey. I am here,” I say. She finally looks up giving me a nasty look.
“It’s about time,” she says coldly. Mikkel stands up to greet me. He smiles sweetly.
“Good Morning Beautiful. How you sleep?” He says as he gives me a high five. I smile, almost forgetting about Denali.
“Morning Mikkel, Good,” I smile. Chad is standing over near the window with his hands on his hips; he turns to us.
“Okay, well, let’s get this show on the street,” he says smiling his, Future Miss Universe, Smile. Denali reads, probably pretending, her notepad. I take my seat between Denali and Chad and across from Mikkel.
Chapter 2
“You can NOT just bomb countries you don’t like!” Denali yells. I laugh at her.
“I can do whatever I want to, and if I want to bomb a country I will! Hide and watch Princess,” I say with a harsh tone. I watch as her facial features tense up, her black hair falling down around her face, her green eyes piercing, or at least trying to pierce into my cold black soul.
If I’m going to destroy a country, Denali, yours would be first on my list. You’re ugly I mean look in a mirror sometime or are you afraid of mirrors just like you are everything else in life. That is what I want to scream at her maybe make her cry a little bit.
“Ladies please. No one is going to bomb anyone; right Lilliana?” Mikkel says. I nod a little not really answering him. He looks at me with yearning eyes, almost the dreaded puppy dog look.
“Fine alright, I’m sorry Denali! I am not going to bomb your country. Okay?” I say with a little fire in my voice. Mikkel pats my leg under the table. I give a half smile. I am getting so annoyed, I want to leave.
Mikkel talks about the children in the nursery camps and how his country is doing so well in things such as reading and science. Jill tells us about the new athletes preparing for the World against World Games; she says the ten and eleven year olds are so focused on what they have been appointed to. Chad text me, so what are we eating for dinner tonight? I reply, I don’t really care, what do you want? He sends back What about the sandwich shop in Tennillai? I look at him and nod.
Denali gives us a report on the government of the countries around hers. Most are not very financially stable currently and ask bigger more powerful countries to give money. I don’t really want to lend out money to a bunch of nobodies. Let’s make them servants.
Just think about it. Think really hard. Okay I am lying on a private beach on the old Spanish shore guys fanning me. The smell of the ocean mixed with tanning lotion. The sounds of waves lapping up on the shore, sounds of seagulls, inhaling and enjoying the warmth of the sun on my skin, I love this idea. Maybe a small private house, like the Biltmore, with dozens of rooms, indoor recreation, an amazing staircase, hundreds of plants, I wish that could happen.
“Lilliana! Lilliana! LILLIANA!!” I snap back to the sound of Chad’s voice. I look to see everyone staring at me.
“Hi!. Sorry my bad.” I say scribbling on my papers. I continue listening to everyone. I catch Mikkel staring at me. I smile to him. I wonder what he is thinking. His dark hair, ice blue eyes, and olive complexion are quite beautiful.
“So what do you think about that President?” Denali asks. I look around hoping someone will whisper it to me. Chad silently tells me, Meeting with the Aryndia President and vice president tomorrow.
“Oh sure, that would be wonderful. What time?” I look to Denali. She thinks for a moment or two.
“How about 11 a.m. We meet here, and then go to lunch.” She writes it in her book. I think about it, looking to Mikkel he nods, then smiles.
“Alright, that sounds perfect. Are we done?” I say as I laugh uneasily. Denali stands up; she waves to us as she exits. Mikkel packs up his notebook. Jill is already out of the room. Chad is on his phone like usual.
“Goodbye,” I say to Mikkel as he heads to the door.
“Goodbye President,” he smiles then leaves.
Chapter 3
Chad and I get into the Presidential SUV, as soon as I shut the door he starts bombarding me with weird comments and statements.
“What are you thinking, a meeting with HER again tomorrow! Do you have a death wish?” I have no chance to answer before he starts talking again. “Why did you threaten to bomb her country that’s a stupid move chicka!” I take a deep breath.
“Can we not talk about Politics for tonight, please? I really don’t want to think about it.” He eases up a little bit. “I mean she thinks she is better than me. The only reason I won’t bomb her is because she gives amazing treaty presents. Last year she gave me that purse made from gold. Remember? Whatever happened to that thing?” Chad shrugs his shoulders.
“Girly we have got to go shopping for clothes, after all this isn’t historic Paris for nothing. They have the best Clothes in the entire world.” He says “Oh and the most amazing chocolates.” He turns the speaker on to talk to our driver. “Edison, take us to LALALAOH Purse shop on Le Coutre and 43rd street.” He takes a sip of his Arizona Tea.
“You really want to go shopping tonight? How much money do you got?” I ask. “Oh sorry that’s rude, Laugh out loud,” he chuckles. “So chocolate? Hmmmmmm... Sounds like it could be amazing.”
“Lil you have no clue how amazing the materials over here are babe.” He pulls up a picture of a dress its dark green with sparkles. “This would look great with your Strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, not to mention your figure is that of an Olympic gymnast. You should buy it.” He is in love with that dress, its so obvious.
“Alright. I will look at it.” I say. He hugs me, thanking me. “But no promises I will buy it Chad.” He nods.
We stop for dinner after the ninth shop we left. I have bought a whole new wardrobe thanks to Chad. I tried on what seems like fifty different dresses. I bought six pair of shoes. Eleven new pairs of pants, but I saw like twelve shirts, nine camis and three hoodies, that I truly wanted.
“I am so glad you got all those new clothes you’re gonna be one sexy president Lil,” he says as he takes a sip of his soup. “This soup is delish try it Lillian,” I take a sip, I have to admit it is pretty tasty.
“Are you staying out Clubbing or going back to the hotel with me?” I ask with a full mouth. He doesn’t reply. He is texting someone. “Chad did you hear me?”
“Now what did you say?” He ask. I huff a little.
“Are you going clubbing or back to the hotel?” I ask for the second time.
“Oh, I made plans with a friend of mine. We are going to the Opera. He will give me a ride home. You leaving?” his phone buzzes on the wooden table.
“Yeah, I will catch you later,” I blow him a kiss. I stand up; grabbing my bags, heading to my vehicle. I put all the bags in first, and then climb in. I pull my phone out, scrolling through the contacts until I reach Mikkel’s. Should I call him? I probably shouldn’t. Nope. Screw it! I am gonna call him. I hit the dial button; it rings twice before he picks up.
“Hello Love,” he says as he answers the phone. “I missed you,” I can’t help but to smile.
“Hey Mikkel, I missed you so much Boo bear,” I can hear him tell his personal secretary to clear his plans for the night.
“What are you up to?” He asks me. I think for a second, even though I shouldn’t.
“Heading back to the hotel, want to come over and see me?” I say nervously. “Oh bring stuff to swim in and maybe some movies,” he laughs.
“Okay Babe, I will see you in an hour, Bye Love,” he says right before he hangs up the phone.
Chapter 4
I unlock the door to my suite. My female guard carries my bags from shopping behind me. I flip the lights on and see the mess in my hotel room.
“Oh no! Alisha put those bags in the back room, then come back and clean this immediately. “
“Yes ma’m,” she turns in the dark hallway taking the bags to the back. I start looking for something to wear. I grab my purple dress and put it on, Alisha is back, She picks up my clothes from the floor and starts folding them and putting them in the appropriate dressers. I scramble to find my make up bag and snap my fingers to Alisha.
“Hurry up! I need you to do my hair and make up,” I say impatiently. She moves faster. I set out everything I need her to use on the table. “Oh and do my hair in those braids that you do, like they did fifty years ago,” She nods but continues fixing my room up.
She does my make up first, and then she starts on my hair.
“OW that hurts,” I cry out. She apologizes but keeps doing her tight braiding down the side of my head, She is only eleven but she is really good with hair. I am sixteen and still can’t do my own hair. Never could. She laces ribbon through the braids and ties it down at the bottom, after she ties it, she then hands me a mirror.
“How do you like it Lilliana?” She asks quietly. I run my fingers across the perfect little braids, I hug her she seems surprised but hugs me back.
“I love it!! THANK YOU!” I yell.
I hear a knock at the door, I jump up from the sofa and run to it opening it. Mikkel hugs me spinning me around.
“My darling you look so beautiful” he says kissing me, I kiss him hard. I missed him so much even though I had seen him at the meeting earlier. I hate having to act like we aren’t together.
“Thank you Baby boy.” I smile wrapping my arms around his neck. His smile is so bright. “Oh Alisha, you are free to go,” she stands there. “Alisha Leave!” She runs out the door. “I am so glad you are here,” I say sweetly.
“I am so glad to be with you Lilliana,” he kisses me taking my face in his hands. He steps in moving me as he continues to kiss me; He shuts the door with his foot. “So what do we have planned tonight? I brought the movies,” I let go of his neck taking his hands in mine and locking our fingers together. I kiss him again, he smiles at me. “I love your hair my Amor.” I giggle.
“Thanks you, Alisha did it,” he lets go with one hand and uses his finger to trace the braids. “I didn’t really plan anything to do Mikkel,” he laughs, kissing me again.
“We will find something to do. Trust me.”
Chapter 5
Mikkel fell asleep in the middle of the second movie; I slid out of his arms. I get a blanket and cover him up, before I walk to the bathroom and take my make up off. Changing in to a night gown, I look at myself in the mirror.
What could he see in me? I am not beautiful, he could have any woman he wants and yet he still picks me. I think I Love him. I don’t want to keep it a secret.
I walk to my room and climb into bed. I fall asleep.
I begin to walk slowly through a garden full of wonderfully colored roses, as I touch them they shrivel up and die. I keep walking there are statues on platforms I touch them and they crack into a million pieces. I am cold. The wind blows. I hear Mikkel call my name. but I don’t see him. I start walking through the once beautiful garden, I hear Mikkel call out to me once again. I turn a corner and see Denali. She stands there in a silver dress her eyes wild, like an animals. She starts walking towards me. Chanting something in her native language, I feel my throat close up. I start screaming.
“Mikkel! Mikkel save me! Mikkel!” I wake up, Mikkel is shaking me.
“Lilliana it’s just a dream I am here! Here I am,” he pulls me to his chest. He starts rocking me back and forth. “Shhh, Darling I am here. I love you. Don’t be scared.” He says over and over. I cry hard my face buried against his chest, I try to catch my breath.
“She is killing me,” I say crying he pulls my face to his looking deep into my eyes.
“Who is killing you? Who Lil?” He asks with a worried tone.
“Denali, she tried to kill me,” I cry shaking hard. He holds me tight against him, singing softly to ease my fears.
Chapter 6
I wake up to the smell of French toast and an egg, my bed is warm. I stretch and roll on to my side. I lay there. I can hear Mikkel singing in the kitchen; something about grenades, I have no clue. I hear his footsteps he enters in where I’m laying.
“Morning Beautiful, how are you?” he says kissing my forehead, I smile. He lies on his stomach next to me.
“I am good, what time is it?” I say taking in a deep breath, He smiles.
“Its 8:56 a.m,” he says “I made you breakfast, you hungry?” I sit up.
“Yes I am. NOM NOM NOM!” I say bursting out laughing. I get out of bed Mikkel following, I head to the kitchen. The counters are full of food. “Babe, there is a ton of food. We can’t eat all this.”
“I know I invited Chad, Jill, and some of our body guards,” he said putting ice in a large container of liquid.
“But they don’t know about us,” I say almost stuttering. He looks up at me.
“I know but they need to, we can’t hide our love for each other forever,” he pulls bread out of the oven. “So we are telling them, they should be here in twenty minutes.” I feel kind of dizzy; I don’t know what to say. “Go get ready babe.” I head to the bedroom and find a light green dress one of the ones I bought the day before and pull it on. I breath heavy. What are they going to say? What if they hate me? What if it messes up our plans to keep the world to the teens? I fix my make up. I put hairspray in my hair, it still looks good. I look back at the mirror, there stands Denali, I scream. Fainting to the floor, I fall in a heap.
“What the hell happened?” Mikkel yells as he runs into the bathroom. I look at him I know he knows something is wrong.
“Nothing it’s all good I am fine.” I try and hide my face. “I thought I saw I spider.” He just shakes his head and returns the kitchen.
What is wrong with me? Why do I keep seeing her? Can I be saved from myself?
Chapter 7
I hear a knock on the door, I open it. It’s Chad, He hands me a bag. Smiling like a goofball, he is wearing a purple shirt, skinny jeans, and vans.
“Good morning!” he says. “Open it!” I open his present. It’s a necklace. It has Mikkel and my initials carved into it. “Do you like it?” he asks.
“Yes, It’s…wonderful. Thank you Chad. Wait how did you know?” I say with a tone of suspicion
“I read your text, emails, and diary..Um, sorry ha ha,” he pauses. “So what’s for breakfast, I am starving,” I just give him one of my “you’re a freak” looks. I lead him into the dining area of my suite. Mikkel waves at him as he marinates the sausage.
“Hey Chad!” Mikkel says. He flips some eggs into the skillet. I sit out plates on the table; lay out the napkins, and silverware.
“Hey Mikkel, how are you beautiful?” says Chad. Mikkel gives Chad a funny look, he opens his mouth to say something but he doesn’t. I stare at Chad before smacking him in the back of the head. “What!!” he yells.
“You just called my boyfriend beautiful Chad, that’s not nice,” I say. He rolls his eyes but doesn’t say anything.
Jill arrives with a huge bag for me. It’s a dress. She doesn’t give any reason why she got it for me. She talks to Mikkel in their native language; she looks at me, and then turns back to talking to him. He shakes his head no saying something, she smiles at him.
We finally eat our brunch at 10 a.m.
We get done at 10:30 and start to the international affairs building. The morning is chilly but I walk without my jacket. Hand in hand with Mikkel, Chad and Jill following us. Jill and Chad are talking about how they get sick of planning things for Mikkel and me. I laugh at their conversations. We walk into the building, it’s oddly quiet. We walk through the lobby, hitting the up button on the elevator.
“Chad, you still think my man is beautiful?” I say. Chad looks at me strangely like it’s a trick question. He rubs his hands together before answering me.
“Well yes, I’m always gonna find your boo sexy,” he says before nervously laughing. We step in the elevator and hit the button for the floor we need, the music in this elevator is lame. I hug Mikkel.
“Super motel 8!” Chad yells. I turn and hit him in the arm. “Ow! Jerk,” I just look at him and smile evilly, the elevator door opens.
Chapter 8
The meeting room is packed as we enter; it doesn’t start for another fifteen minutes. I see people that I haven’t seen since, well, before I took over presidency. I spot one of my former workers in the corner, I leave Mikkel to go say hello.
“Hey Michelle! How have you been? You look amazing.” she turns and gives me a smile, taking another sip of the wine in her hand. “You can drink now?”
“How are you Lilliana? I am good, you look spectacular darling,” she hugs me. “Yes I am 23, don’t you remember how old I was when I left my job as Speaker of the House, and I started teaching at Paynesville Academy?” I thought about it, it had been three years since she left.
“I totally forgot my bad. Haha,” I say. We finish our short chat, I see dozens of other people I had worked with or worked for around the room. There was Tony, Aimee, and Alex standing in a corner talking between themselves, those three had always kept to only them in a group, they weren’t very welcome to outsiders. I then saw my older sister’s best friend Jessica.
“Jessica , Hey. Remember me?” I say sounding like a kid again. She looks at me and waves.
“Yes how could I forget Maggie’s beautiful little sister. So hard to believe your 16, I must be really old now,” she says. She is only 19, I don’t really know why she thinks she is so old. I give her a hug.
“How is your life been?” I ask.
“Ah you know, it’s a typical life,” she says laughing, I laugh but I understand what she means. People are everywhere I turn, it’s really loud. Mikkel is standing in a large group of boys, obviously enjoying the conversation from the expressions on his face. Chad has joined a bunch of girls probably all under the age of fourteen I am not to sure what they are in to but then again, I don’t really care. I see tons of body guards standing against the walls. I scan the room for Denali, but I don’t see her. She is the one who arranged this meeting, yet she is not here. That’s quite strange.
I watch the body guards start to move closer to the crowd, and people start to leave the room. Mikkel comes over to me and takes my hands, I smile. I still don’t see Denali anywhere. I swear if she doesn’t come, I am going to kill her. The next thing I hear is a loud explosion; I see shattered glass flying everywhere. Mikkel shoves me down to the floor and gets on top of me, I hear his heartbeat or maybe that’s mine. He covers my entire body protecting me from glass, making sure I am safe.
“I love you.” is the last thing I hear before my whole world goes black.
Xsymirenightx95
Xsymirenightx95
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:07 pm

I loved reading your story. It was very interesting. The concept is also interesting. It made me smile and laugh, at times. It also took me back to a time when I was younger and thought similar thoughts about adults lol

Thank you for sharing Smile
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:02 am

Experiencing Divinity Part One: Creativity Coolne10
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:07 am

Looks really good, Manny!
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next