The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eddie's Journal =)))

4 posters

Go down

Eddie's Journal =))) Empty Eddie's Journal =)))

Post  Eddie_E Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:08 pm

Well where to start can i start by saying im very excited to write my journal LOL...As a young boy i lived like a regular person never expected nothing from nobody i always felt i was different but i never new how or why, My family then went through a hard time and i basically got crushed i reached to the point where i just didnt want to be here but one day in my dream this white kinda cloud came to me and gave me a candle and the next day i turned on that same candle and i started to feel a difference i started listening to every messages i started to get in my dreams. i listened and prayed and i started to come back up i started feeling these feelings that where telling me dont go or be care full or just signs that where not normal. Days started going and at first i was wreck less i had no job i sometimes wouldnt eat i wouldnt shower i got so ugly i was a ugly person and when god said ok thats enough of eddie he needs something better now, god got me up and helped me i am now a happy person im gay and proud im open to the world i have a wonderful bf that i love im an accountant i started school but i took another break i have a great life and ever since then i new god chose me to have this gift for a reason i always tell my self in order for something to go good it has to go bad you live and your learn. Being spiritual can help your self and others so much especially being connected with your guide is super good once im fully developed and open with all my abilities i as well want to help others and develop there gifts and not only that help them with any type of situation, because when you less expect nothing will get better ohh it will...

I really want to thank Manny for telling me about this site because i feel like i can express my self a lot.

Thanx for reading =)
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Eddie's Journal =))) Empty Re: Eddie's Journal =)))

Post  Jas DelaLuna Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Great first entry :]
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Thanx, I didnt know what to write. Something inside just took over...
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Absolutely wonderful journal entry, Eddie! Very Happy I am so glad you joined our site. Together we will grow, experience, become better people and change each other's lives. We are a family here. We are all brothers and sisters united by our desire to become more spiritual, to contribute to the world, the Universe. I hope you continue contributing and I know that you will learn a great deal here. Everything happens for a reason... And we are all here for a reason Smile
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  Xsymirenightx95 Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:54 pm

This was an amazing journal entry!Smile
Xsymirenightx95
Xsymirenightx95
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:09 am

We are going to be meeting at 6:00pm (central time) and 5:00pm (mountain time) in the chatbox under the forum :] Wed really like to see you. (I wasn't sure which time zone you were in so I included both of the time zones in Texas...)
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Xsymirenightx95 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:13 pm

I think the part of Texas he lives is central
Xsymirenightx95
Xsymirenightx95
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:22 pm

i think so to
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Thnx guys =)...&& Manny yes im very eager and excited for me to grow and well not just me but everyone little by little i want to see the success from all the things we learn from each other im very sure im going to succeed a lot y'all seem to be very help full and y'all devote your time to us when it comes down to any question or anything we have to ask.

&& once again thnx manny =).
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Thats what Manny and I really wanted to offer, Eduardo, a feeling that we are a family and here to help eachother with anything we need, and to grow together, and to Love and Trust one another
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Eddie's Journal =))) Empty In order to see the light we must get through the tunnel.

Post  Eddie_E Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Hey every one, im a little late on my journal ive been pretty busy and just to many things have been piling up. I haven't been mediating praying or doing my usual. Just a few hours ago i caught my self separating from my spiritual side and i slapped my self a good 10 times haha; But what i did notice is that while i wasn't paying any attention to my spiritual side along with me feeling like i was separating my self from it, well my spiritual side was getting closer. Does that make sense ? I usually pray to archangel michael for help for guidance for protection many other things. I turned on a candle and the candle was burning really slow it just finished right now as im typing, crazy right ? Well, these past few days Archangel Michael has been coming to my dreams he has been coming to me in many different ways that i cant seem to understand fully. I would close my eyes and get a few messages here and there, but i wouldn't pay any mind to it =/. I don't know what got to me this whole week it was very stressful. Im going to give me a little cleanser here in a bit i feel heavy and frustrated like UGHHH. I guess you can say another reason that i was separating my self from my spiritual side was for the fact that i was scared for a few minor reason and if you guys have read my other posts you would know. What im basically trying to say guys is no matter what you do where you go that spiritual connection you have with any god/goddess will always be there no matter what, i prayed and asked Michael to give me a sign, tell me what you want me to do and this is the road he wants for me. He wants me to develop my gift and have full trust in him because I know he can get me thought any tunnel and give me the light to help my self and others. Having that connection to the spiritual side is an awesome thing and even though its going to be a rough stressful little tunnel, guess what ? I will get through the tunnel with the divine light thats within my higher self... =).

Every second you spend looking for something outside yourself is another second you spend away from your true self.–Michael Jeffreys
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Great journal entry, Eddie. It happens to all of us. Trust me... I, too, have been in a spiritual rut. Just hang in there. That's why we're all here for each other. We motivate each other, grow together and learn together, teaching each other. That's what the goal of this site is. It's a haven. It is the eye of the storm, the outside world a hurricane bombarding us with every day life, with it's obstacles. This place... we made this place for people like us. So hang in there, Eddie. We are here for you, no matter what. However, in order for us to help you, you need to help yourself first. Smile

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:01 pm

=,). Thanx manny, I love your post it was touching and it made me realize so many things about my self. Im a very positive great persona and i hate that im seperating my self and lacking in my spiritual side. This is what road im supposed to be in and i shall keep going. Ahhh, i always try to help everybody else and now that i need help i cant even help my self =,(. Im going get my self back on the right path because in order to help others i must first learn to help my self..

=)
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Precisely. :] And by helping yourself, you help the world and you raise the vibration of the planet from within yourself. We are all important on this planet. Money, power, status... none of it matters. Strip the material away and we are all souls, emanations from Divinity. We should strive to help ourselves and help others when we are given the opportunity to. I'm glad to hear that you're trying to get back on track Smile

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Eddie_E wrote:Hey every one, im a little late on my journal ive been pretty busy and just to many things have been piling up. I haven't been mediating praying or doing my usual.
Its okay I counted this journal entry towards this past week, so you didnt lose any points or anything like that :] We all get busy so we understand

Just a few hours ago i caught my self separating from my spiritual side and i slapped my self a good 10 times haha; But what i did notice is that while i wasn't paying any attention to my spiritual side along with me feeling like i was separating my self from it, well my spiritual side was getting closer. Does that make sense ?

That makes ccomplete sense. The fact that you even felt your ego seperating from your higher self, shows that you have attained a sense of Awareness from some point outside yourself, so that you can observe all aspects of yourself and all of your Bodies on different planes.

I usually pray to archangel michael for help for guidance for protection many other things. I turned on a candle and the candle was burning really slow it just finished right now as im typing, crazy right ? Well, these past few days Archangel Michael has been coming to my dreams he has been coming to me in many different ways that i cant seem to understand fully. I would close my eyes and get a few messages here and there, but i wouldn't pay any mind to it =/. I don't know what got to me this whole week it was very stressful. Im going to give me a little cleanser here in a bit i feel heavy and frustrated like UGHHH. I guess you can say another reason that i was separating my self from my spiritual side was for the fact that i was scared for a few minor reason and if you guys have read my other posts you would know. What im basically trying to say guys is no matter what you do where you go that spiritual connection you have with any god/goddess will always be there no matter what, i prayed and asked Michael to give me a sign, tell me what you want me to do and this is the road he wants for me. He wants me to develop my gift and have full trust in him because I know he can get me thought any tunnel and give me the light to help my self and others. Having that connection to the spiritual side is an awesome thing and even though its going to be a rough stressful little tunnel, guess what ? I will get through the tunnel with the divine light thats within my higher self... =).

Its very good that you have such a close connection and reverence for a specif deity/spiritual entity. In many ways Archangel Michael has a patron-deity-like relationship with you. Perhaps you should ask Archangel Michael through meditation if he wishes to be your patron deity/spiritual guide. It could greatly affect your relationship with him for life.

Great journal entry, Eddie. It happens to all of us. Trust me... I, too, have been in a spiritual rut. Just hang in there. That's why we're all here for each other. We motivate each other, grow together and learn together, teaching each other. That's what the goal of this site is. It's a haven. It is the eye of the storm, the outside world a hurricane bombarding us with every day life, with it's obstacles. This place... we made this place for people like us. So hang in there, Eddie. We are here for you, no matter what. However, in order for us to help you, you need to help yourself first.

Precisely. :] And by helping yourself, you help the world and you raise the vibration of the planet from within yourself. We are all important on this planet. Money, power, status... none of it matters. Strip the material away and we are all souls, emanations from Divinity. We should strive to help ourselves and help others when we are given the opportunity to. I'm glad to hear that you're trying to get back on track
Manny your posts are true to the mission of Divinus Lux Lucis. Also I think your post were very helpful to eddie. I gave you two karmic record points for your posts here
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 am

Hummmmmm, well where to start. My right ear is itching and I (THINK) someone is talking about me, LOL! I devote my self to god 100% when I need something, when i want something, when I'm happy, when I'm sad, even when I'm driving and taking a shower. When there is someone I need or must talk to I talk to god. I times tend to think im going crazy because i sometimes even catch my self talking to god and i don't even realize it. There comes point in life when you as i must say get angry because something doesn't go the right way or you just feel like god has let you down; but that isn't the scenario. God gives me what i deserve no matter how good or how bad that day has turned out i thank god for it no matter what, because if you think about it things could be worst. I don't know why it seems that once i do something bad i get punished like seriously all the time. Depending on the occasion of course, once i do something bad i automatically/immediately get struck with bad luck all freaking day so when those days come i shut my self from god and i get mad and blah blah. I have a friend that is a prophet and she once told me that i struggled and hard a rough life due to the fact that i was gay. I was like seriously ? (Kim Kardashian voice.....Seriously)? haha. I try to see things in a different prospective, god new what i was going to become or be waaay before i was even born. If this is was the case why would he have given me a life, a father that doesn't accept there child as they are makes them a what ? A bad father right ? So me being a good person all the time, im a really good boy i dont go out or do drugs and all god expects from me is to be happy, follow, spread his word and love him. Im happy i follow and love god, can you please tell me what im doing wrong ? Nothing! Like i said i see things in different ways. I have come to realize that i need to stick to god at all times if i go to sleep mad or upset at god its seriously hell. i don't feel that he is close to me and i get super bad dreams i start to dream that im possessed and that i have a demon trying to get me. Recently like 3 days ago i drank a little vodka it was a mixed drink so i didn't get drunk, but it was crazy because me and my bf went to sleep and my bf said that i was mumbling something and i got up and he was like where you going ? where you going ? and i screamed at him and said IM GOING TO THE BATHROOM!! He said i went to go pee turned the light off and i was in the dark just walking around for like a minute and the bad thing about all of this is that i wasn't drunk and i don't remember any thing about it. As well that night i kind of just fell asleep and i didn't pray. What do you guys think ? Do y'all think im just over thinking stuff or maybe god does want me close and safe ? Lately i haven't been meditating or really seeking my spiritual self because i cant sleep due to the people and the messages that come to me. I get scared or just something isn't right, But im ready to start again. I wont let things get to me i have chosen this route and i must keep going i want to have a deeper connection with god and the divine and as well i want to help my self and especially others. Ive talked about bad spirits and spells and other things i thought it would be nice to talk to you guys about my relation ship with god. I hope its not boring to you guys =). You guys give me the best advice or just what you really think or feel about this i tend to try to hard to be perfect and i don't think that thats how life should be.

P.S. If you need to whisper, whisper a prayer =].
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:53 pm

great entry, and right on time for this week. remember, tomorrow starts a new week
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:44 pm

Great journal entry, Eddie. We are all so happy to have you back Very Happy
The Divine does indeed love us all. Divinity and all of the higher beings wants us all to be happy and spiritually healthy. Smile It's a good thing that you are always thinking spiritually.

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Eddie's Journal =))) Empty It starts with a spark....

Post  Eddie_E Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:00 am

So today I have decided to write about my spiritual path. I honestly think im doing pretty good. Good, here on the oracle, in my apartment and just building up a stronger connection with my spiritual self. It has taken me a very long time to realize that a simple little (stop or jump) sign is a very big sign. When i first started to open up to my spiritual self and really get my self involved all i could think about was...man, im not progressing, im not seeing anything, I don't get visions, messages...etc; But what people like me don't seem to understand is that it can be a little sign or maybe a pop up in your head that will later be a sign. Of course at the present time its a sign but you don't realize it till later. I've realized that many things that pop up in my head later on seem to get brought up or someone around me might just end up saying what i was thinking, but its due to the fact that i was connecting my self to others. When becoming psychic or spiritual anything you desiree all falls back in the same category we are all going after the same thing no matter what religion or spiritual path you choose. The whole point to that is that no matter what things you or i do, it'll all take time. Nobody should rush or pressure or stress when opening your self up because that little stress closes you up more then you think. At first yeah you might not get the signs that you want but it takes time. You might not know what a sign will be, look or feel like, but your always getting messages and signs you just aren't aware of them yet. So take things slow and really take your time and pay attention to the world. Practice,practice,practice it all starts with a spark; but that spark will soon turn into a light =)...
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Great Entry :] made just on time too. (Next time post any posts like this in your journal, instead of just inside Divinus Journals)
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Required Group Chat this Wednesday the 30th at 6pm CST Smile
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:25 pm

I know i was like omg its Saturday hurry eddie hurry lol..
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:49 am

Hello, Eddie :]

Just wanted to remind you that we will be having a required group chat this Sunday, December 4th at 8pm EST. That would be 6pm, your time Smile
Can't wait to see you there Smile

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down