The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pendulums

Go down

Pendulums  Empty Pendulums

Post  Eddie_E Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:12 pm

A pendulum is a small weight on the end of 6 - 10 inch piece of thread, string, twine, or chain. I would suggest a stone or something important to you. For many people, when the pendulum swings left and right this can be interpreted as a "NO". If the pendulum swings up and down then this can be interpreted as a "YES". If your pendulum swings elliptically, clock-wise, counter-clockwise, or in some other gyration or even stays rigidly still, you must interpret this as best you can. Here's a hint: Once you get the pendulum ask it, “what is yes and what is no and it'll swing a certain direction. Clock wise or counter clockwise can be interpreted as yes or no as well..

Hold the pendulum between your thumb and index finger with your elbow slightly bent at your side. Use the hand that feels most comfortable for you. Relax! It is important to let the natural vibrations of your own body move through your hand to the pendulum. The pendulum works like muscle-testing or kinesiology: your sub-conscious knows what you need to know. The pendulum will show you the answer by picking up and amplifying the subtle vibrations from your sub-conscious, causing the pendulum to swing! You can ask any question to get a YES or NO answer.

The pendulum can provide a good second opinion. It uses your own energy and as such should not be touched by others who may impart their vibrations into the pendulum and thereby reduce its reliability. Keep the pendulum with you as much as possible during the first 3 weeks to have it absorb your own energies. Ask the pendulum simple questions that will help build your trust in the answers. Asking questions that you already know the answers to will end up in your own frustration. The pendulum will learn to resonate with you, within your own energy field. Cleanse your pendulum in salt water (1 tsp. salt in 8 oz. water) overnight after your purchase and then once a month thereafter.

Some people get better results holding the pendulum about 1" above the open palm of their opposite hand. This "opens" your energy circuits and creates a bio-feedback loop and the energy will flow more freely. If your pendulum doesn't move very well for you, try opening and closing your hands a few times to activate the hand energy centers (The Hand Chakras). Also empty your mind of doubts and preconceptions about the outcome of your question. It is important to have a clear mind so the answer doesn't get all muddled up by your own thoughts.
"Clear" the energy from pendulum after each question by simply lowering the tip for a moment to your hand or other surface. This signals that your question has been answered and you are ready for the next question. Use this technique frequently, especially if your answers seem confusing.

If you have further questions about the pendulum please feel free to ask, this is a great way to build up awareness and intuition. The first time i used my pendulum caused some door from the other side to open. I’ve always felt spirits, but now spirit was touching me, trying to communicate, they would even lay in bed with me. I would literally see the pillow sink down or come up depending on if they would lay or get up. Its a really good source if you're trying to develop your psychic abilities. I didn't believe it until i tried Smile.

Blessings cheers
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down