The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Kylie Meditates!

3 posters

Go down

How Kylie Meditates! Empty How Kylie Meditates!

Post  witchx Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:10 am

I've read and heard of many different rituals you can do when you meditate, however, I don't use any. I pick a good time for me when there are going to be no distractions and I like to be high usually, haha. I sit with my legs crossed and imagine nothing. I breathe deeply and calmly, once I get my breath steady I like to imagine this insanely calming image that came to me some time ago. You don't always need structure, be a free spirit Smile do what works!
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

https://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

How Kylie Meditates! Empty Re: How Kylie Meditates!

Post  Jas DelaLuna Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:59 pm

I too prefer to be high when meditating, although I do not find it necessary, just helpful. :]

I agree about choosing a time thats completely best for you. No one wants to be weighed down with distractions or by having their mind on other things because they chose a rushed or inconvenient time to meditate.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:29 pm

All the meditations I've done while on DXM are incredible. I've seen very many things. At one point, I think I regressed to a previous life time where I was a Native American woman wandering some hills with tall grass. There was also a forest. I just remember running around and breathing in air that was so clean and crisp... the air we have no is thick and nasty compared to that air.
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:08 pm

Yes I have had most of my best meditations on Dextromethorphan as well.

It is important to meditate much more often without the substance, however. If you do not, then you can easily come to rely on it for meditating and not feel that your sober meditations are adequate.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum