The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A spiritual world or the unconscious mind?

2 posters

Go down

Do you see a spiritual world in our objective mind?

A spiritual world or the unconscious mind?  Vote_lcap50%A spiritual world or the unconscious mind?  Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
A spiritual world or the unconscious mind?  Vote_lcap50%A spiritual world or the unconscious mind?  Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
A spiritual world or the unconscious mind?  Vote_lcap0%A spiritual world or the unconscious mind?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
A spiritual world or the unconscious mind?  Vote_lcap0%A spiritual world or the unconscious mind?  Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

A spiritual world or the unconscious mind?  Empty A spiritual world or the unconscious mind?

Post  jman Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:11 pm

So, This is my first post I'm just typing as I spew out my own views on this please reply discuss find fault anything haha =). This is on whether or not my feelings and facts point towards visions dreams, and mental-ism, telepathy, clairvoyance, divination, precognition, psychokinesis, mediumship, mind control, ect AND dreams are branches of a spiritual world unlocked through your mind or simply happenings (perhaps true, perhaps not, I've yet to experience them) from the objective mind or as ill start to call it, your unconscious. Lets start by taking a look at what the unconscious is.

Agreed along-side fellow psychologists and philosophers, the unconscious can be split into two parts. One of which is the personal unconscious,a reservoir of material that was once conscious but has been forgotten or suppressed. I hate to use suppressed because for many it is a term that reminds us of Freud ugh don't sigh because I will not be using his abondanded techniques but instead a hybrid of my own, Carl Jung's and a bit of Freud's. Anyways the second part is The collective unconscious or the deepest level of the psyche, containing the accumulation of inherited psychic structures and "archetypal" experiences. This can be link to such as when one's mind wanders to thoughts irrelevant to the current situation.

confused Yes maybe that's with the look on your face that says "Uhm way to much" well stop take a break do what you will because there's more right here at ya.

Plenty still believe that the objective mind still has spiritual aspects to it as well as mystical and even occult like, but if we are to scientifically observe and thing that doesn't pertain to anything we know of. My question is why does one believe that? In your own words that is =) To my in my standpoint if I were to expirence phenoma like that above mentioned (excluding dreams) My opinion would be biased, but just because we can't at that very moment explain it doesn't need to mean that its linked to something barely explainable does it? Just as we know that most dreams in fact dare I say almost ALL and reinforce my words of KNOW, that they are fulfillments of wishes during our waking life, even conflicts we meet in waking life resolved and worked out throughout sleep. Now tell me if we have such amazing dreams and things worked out by the doing of out by our personal unconscious then we cannot underestimate the abilities the vast 95% of the part of the unconscious that we don't even know about! Its uncharted territory people!

Conclusion is, my view remains as such because I've yet to see any self evident or appearing evidence that the objective mind and all that it KNOWN to come with it are in any way linked to a spiritual occurance, but rather our higher mind and psyche.

I hope Iv'e stirred up some sort of critical thinking among-st yourselves please comment & read although if you made it to this part you probably already read it Wink
jman
jman
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

A spiritual world or the unconscious mind?  Empty Re: A spiritual world or the unconscious mind?

Post  Jas DelaLuna Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:02 pm

Excellent article jman!

Im not going to post a FULL response, I want others to respond first, or to at least give them an opportunity to.

I do want to say that although I believe in the spirit world, this is not to detract from the importance and the reality of the unconscious mind. In fact, in my opinion its all the same, the unconscious mind is made up of thought forms which are energy and that same energy is the Divine and therefor the spirit world. What I mean to say, is that I believe our mind is both the physical world, and beyond it.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down