The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past Lives

3 posters

Go down

Past Lives Empty Past Lives

Post  witchx Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:57 am

Recently I've found myself wondering about the endless possibilities of my past incarnations. I've been told for years by countless people that I am an old soul, and I believe it. With my hardcore interest in space, I feel as though my first life began on another planet, perhaps in another galaxy. I'm really interested in talking to someone that can tell me a bit about my past lives and I'm also interested in hearing everyone else's beliefs about space and the Universe! Let me know Smile
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

https://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Past Lives Empty Re: Past Lives

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:30 am

I love this Topic Kylie! I plan on coming back and giving a full-fledged response Very Happy I love Space, the Universe, Alternate Dimensions,, and Time Travel Smile Thinking about starting a special board here on the forum for topics like that...
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:38 pm

witchx wrote: I've been told for years by countless people that I am an old soul, and I believe it. With my hardcore interest in space, I feel as though my first life began on another planet, perhaps in another galaxy.

Although the number of souls that have existed since before the creation of Earth, and therefor are from another planet or another galaxy, are drastically lower than the number of middle aged or young souls, they do exist.

I know for a fact from various past life regressions that Ive had performed on me, and the few self regressions Ive completed successfully, that my soul existed before the creation of the other, and it from another galaxy. This answers several questions about reincarnation and life on other planets, but it also raises many new questions, some of which are difficult or currently impossible to answer.

witchx wrote:I'm also interested in hearing everyone else's beliefs about space and the Universe! Let me know Smile

Well you've heard a LITTLE bit about my beliefs about space and the Universe. For one, I am a firm believer in life on other planets. Mainly because of my own first hand experiences with past life regression and my experiences working with my first incarnation which was extra-terrestrial.

I also believe in the concept of Time Travel, almost all pagans do, although they may not necessarily think about it as time travel. Most people discredit the idea too quickly. They think 1)Time is linear with a beginning and an end. 2)We can't travel backwards only forwards 3)Time progresses forward at a set rate 4)Therefor time travel is impossible.

However, this logic is flawed. Time is not linear at all, and its not cyclical (moving in a circle) either. Time exists in a dimension higher than our own, and there are dimensions that exist much much higher than time's dimension and our dimension. Therefor, we cannot describe the "shape" or nature of time with characteristics of our dimension "forward", "backward", "area", "volume", "shape". It'd be easier for us to imagine time as a large blob, not restricted in space or shape, with parts of it reaching outward while other parts fall in on itself and implode and explode, and some parts spin, while other parts are somehow turned inside out, without affecting the rest, all at once. Hard to imagine any such thing existing in our dimension of space, width, and height, huh? Of course, these words I used to describe it are only to aid in our understanding of time. This isn't literally how time looks, because we can't atually describe how time looks at all, in fact, time my not look like anything at all.

Time travel must exist in some way. After all, Gods, Goddesses, ghosts, demons, angels, spirit guides, ancestors etc. live in a dimension much higher than our own, and therefor are separated from us by time, space, and other in other ways that once again we cant describe because they dont exist in this dimension as we know it. So whenever they come into our world or communicate with us in anyway, they are forced to travel in time.

Will humans ever be able to travel in time? Who knows, but its an interesting thought :]
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:19 pm

I would absolutely love to work towards getting a past-life regression! This is one of the hot topics for me right now, I know that my soul has got to have some history. It's exciting to know that you were once part of something that's already passed. I definitely believe in life on other planets. I think humans are self-centered and basically ignorant to the fact that our Universe is only ONE galaxy in the infinite mass we call Space. It's selfish to believe that we are the only intelligent life forms. I'd love to be able to interact with my first incarnation! This is definitely an area I can see myself excelling in.
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:24 pm

I can certainly see you excelling in it as well! Past life regressions are difficult to perform, but I know of one really good guided meditation on youtube that you can use as often as you like to self-regress. the way ithe timing of the recording is you can only get one or two good answers each time you use it, but ive found it to be helpful (it helps to smoke some ganja first also!).

Just reply back and let me know if youre interested and ill post the links (its in three short parts) and explain how to use it
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:33 pm

I'd love to do that! What types of questions should I lean towards as I get closer to this sort of work?
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:01 am

Any question you want to ask, its good to learn the general decade or century and georgaphic location and sex the first one or two times you self-regress. you only get to meet one incarnation per regression also. and whenyou do this meditation a second or third or fourth time etc theres no way of controlling which incarnation you visit, and sometimes it may be the same incarnation.

anyway this guided self regression is in three parts. you cave to make a playlist for them on youtube, arrange them in order, and set it o that it plays continuously through so that when part one ends part two begins. you know what I mean? here are the links:

part one
Part Two
Part Three
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:35 am

This was from awhile ago, but I really enjoyed the regression Razz The incarnation of myself that I became aware of was somewhat insignificant and not what I was hoping for, but I know that when I go on to progress more in this area, I will find what I'm looking for. I existed in the year 1877, I believe I was female, and died at an early age from natural causes. I saw this image in black and white, though I'm not sure what that means.
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:48 pm

I was reading on this and they say that usually when a person sees the light when theyre dying is the light the person sees when theyre being re born...coming out of a womb. Isnt that crazy!!!
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down