The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanser...

5 posters

Go down

Cleanser... Empty Cleanser...

Post  Eddie_E Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Sooo im hispanic born and raised in TX, my mom is mexican and everybody that involves them selfs in the spiritual side are very mexican lol. Soo tuesdays and fridays is the best time to do a spell and a cleanser, today im going to just do the regular cleanser where you just get a lemon and a egg and pass it over your body you can say a strong prayer one that you feel is strong and will cleanse you i devote my self to god 100% percent and i let him take care of all my worries and everything so i pray the our father 3 times. Im not the best at it but once you do the egg u put it in a cup and see what you see i have the gift to read the egg i can see the future past and present. Another good one is to get a jalapeno and pass it through your body put alcohol on it and burn it till its completely burn send all the negativity back out to mother nature once your done dont look back and say a quick prayer. A good thing to do as well is shower with salt everyday just rub it all over your body and pray =)...

Good luck guys...

Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Cleanser... Empty Re: Cleanser...

Post  Jas DelaLuna Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Thank you for the various cleansing rituals. It is also valuable to cleanse the room where you sleep and whereever you meditate or practice magick. Shielding is also valuable, because it reduces the need to cleanse at all.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Xsymirenightx95 Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:36 pm

this was very interesting...do you know if only Hispanic/Mexican do this? im Sure others could as well just wondering♄
Xsymirenightx95
Xsymirenightx95
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Yes Sam, everyone should cleanse, no matter what ethnic background
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Yea i need to work on my shielding, i can be fine and super happy then a few mins later i just want to be a lone and i want to cry idk its crazy. At the moment in my room i have a plate on top of the plate i have 3 apples 1 red and 2 green on top i have sugar cinnamon and honey and i have it under my bed where nobody will see it and my room feels just clean like calm i love it yall should try it and all the remedies that i have where given to me by mexican ppl...The remedies are very popular, I do money love luck spells so if yall need some let me know =)
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Xsymirenightx95 Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Do you have a true best friend spell?
I didn't know if you had to do select Spells Tony, bec of the back ground
Xsymirenightx95
Xsymirenightx95
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:53 pm

True best friend spell ? What do you mean ?
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Xsymirenightx95 Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Well I need a true true true best friend. and i can't seem to find anyone and you know how they have love spells? and physical change? why dont they have a best friend spell?
Xsymirenightx95
Xsymirenightx95
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Well you can attract a best friend but you have to think about what goes around comes around, you dont ever want to force some one to be with you because eventually they will get annoying trust me ive been down that path. As for now have fun friends will come and go if you want them to or dont want them to itll happen. Usually to attract people to me i shower with cinnamon. If your ready to get all kinds of ppl to come to you use it but if your not dont use it cinnamon works best i use it every once and a while =). && thats y my boy friend is crazy for me LOL
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm

I've heard of some of these cleanses before. The Latin form of witchcraft and energy work is very different from European kind. I'm glad you're here, Eddie. I'm sure you're going to bring a lot of new interesting stuff lots of us haven't heard about. Thanks for the cleansing spell, it was very interesting Smile Are you familiar with Santeria, by any chance?
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:08 am

I also greatly appreciate the insight on latin witchcraft you are providing. I agree with Manny, it is very different than European witchcraft in how it is perfored and with what materials. However, if you look beneath the spell for the basic undertones, its all the same, directing intent and focusing will to bring forth some sort of manifestation.

Eduardo, there is a lot of latin american blood on this forum, including myself anf Manny, so its great to get this perspective that we rarely hear or talk about
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie_E Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:25 pm

Thanx guys, I have many more. In the next few days i will start up dating more information that you guys might find interesting and might like. Hope yall use them haha. && many you mentioned santeria ? Im not familiar with that, i will look it up, but can you tell me a little about it ?
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:37 pm

I would help you out with Santeria, but I dont know enough about it to be helping someone else understand it.

As far as posting some more Southern and Latin and Latin American magick, maybe you might think about writing an article about it here in the Sacred Space board? You could include a brief sysnopsis about some of the common characteristics of Latin Magick and a few example spells? You could take it in any direction you want really. If you do it, I'll give you 25 bonus Soul Points, and I'll write it down to be considered later towards a star.

Just let me know what you decide. :]
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

Back to top Go down

Post  witchx Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:21 am

I think it would be neat if we could do a cleansing ritual that interacts with each other. Cleansing is very important in psychic development, because unfortunately we come in contact with "dirty" energy. I hope that one day each member of the Oracle can participate in a "global cleansing ritual" and we can ALL clear our spaces and minds around the same time, and ultimately we, as a group, will be cleansed. To me, a group cleansing is more meaningful and more effective than a single person only doing a ritual for themselves.
witchx
witchx
Elder Goddess
Elder Goddess

https://www.facebook.com/kms420?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum