The Oracle of Divine Light
Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello!

Welcome to The Oracle!

TO CONTACT US: Send a private message to Jas DelaLuna, OR Email us at dr_horror@live.com OR click the "contact" link at the very bottom of the webpage.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3rd eye dream

3 posters

Go down

3rd eye dream Empty 3rd eye dream

Post  Eddie_E Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:47 pm

So last night i cleansed my self, just my usual salt water cleanser. So once i finished doing all that i felt just good laid down and went to bed. So a few minutes later im guessing i started to dream and in my dream i felt as if my 3rd eye opened. I was taking a shower and i felt throbbing and i closed my eyes and tried looking up wards like towards where my 3rd eye is and i felt my 3rd eye open everything turned white and like 2 seconds later everything went back to normal. I was like im going to try it again i closed my eye and looked up wards, but this time everything turned white and i was able to see with my 3rd eye. My 2 eyes where closed and i was seeing with my 3rd eye at the same time i was getting vision or something and it was kind of blurry. What do you guys think this probably means ? Could my 3rd eye be telling me that its ready or what ?
Eddie_E
Eddie_E
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

3rd eye dream Empty Re: 3rd eye dream

Post  Jas DelaLuna Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:14 am

i believe that sometime our third eye goes into overdrive when we need it to, much like the other Chakras. Perhaps you were meant to recieve an important vision, and your third eye attempted to force you to use it. However, because you werent repared and have likely never trained with your third eye to the level neccessary to recieve the vision.

This is a topic I have a lot of experience with as I am primarily Clairvoyant.
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Godsmack Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:59 pm

My third eye becomes 'active' at the most random times. I'll be walking down the street, talking to my friends, playing a video game and, all of a sudden, I feel that strange pressure right in the middle of my forehead lol I'm not too sure what it could be, but Jas does make a good point Smile
Godsmack
Godsmack

Back to top Go down

Post  Jas DelaLuna Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:37 am

Yes I attribute the random nature of third eye activity to the random nature at which psychic messages come to us
Jas DelaLuna
Jas DelaLuna
Elder God
Elder God

http://the-oracle.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum